HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Azvykara

Latest Awards:

Default Do you REALLY see what I see?

This may seem confusing, but if you focus and take in everything I say you may find this interesting.
    I've been explaining this to many people, and I thought it would be good to post.

Ok, 3 babies are born. They are perfectly abled and fine.
    When they open there eyes they each see something different:

They see everything in different colours.
    However when they grow up they are told the sun is YELLOW. So from now on, the sun is YELLOW.
    They are told the grass is GREEN. So from now on, everything the same colour of grass is GREEN.

The only problem is, everyone is told the same thing whether or not they see different colours, all because one guy said so.
    So, the question is, is the grass you see different colour to what I see?

Told you its hard to explain. Philosophy...

Need help recolouring? Here's my tutorial : CLICK HERE
    Need help creating pixel art? Here's my other tutorial: CLICK HERE

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeah because everyone has different views?
    MFC Results
    Home Vs Blackburn: 1-2 (Downing)
    Away Vs Wigan: 0-1
    Away Vs Fulham: 2-1 (Mido and Cattermole)
    Home Vs Newcastle: 2-2 (Mido and Arca)

Next match
    Home vs Northampton

Her face just makes my day

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeah. We all view the world differently.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Well I think that question is more litteral than you think. If what you saw as green was orange to everyone else, how would you know? No one could ever be able to find out, because you've know orange as green your whole life.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeah, when I was younger and my mind wondered I thought about this, maybe all our eyes are different. To someone else the grass is what I would see as a purple but they call it green, and to me I could look at the grass as being green.

It's very weird and kinda hard to explain. Don't feel your alone in thinking about it at least once though.
    ---

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie Jack™ View Post
    Yea i got it :] still idk i should be happy.. But after i signed papers.... It was parked in enterence way and i didnt know if he cared if i went out it or went out the exit... So i reveresed it a little bit and "BUMPED" the front of a mustang... Neither car had damage it was accident :rolleyes: but idk i still just feel really odd about hitting it idk i like it but idk omg idk.....

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i talk about what your going on about all the time so i know exactly what you meant lol

Obviously, this answer is actually, unanswerable because no one can have two pairs of eyes and view through them. actually, i just thought of a cool thread lol. ill post it in a second

Tokens
    Habbo
    chilloutrich

Ok, im not sure myself about this but for example, take a look at my avatar, the main colour is 'blue', ok now so if i said to somebody can you make this blue please, they would make it blue to what they see, both of us see the same blue because if he put his interpretation of blue then it wouldnt be blue for me and i would say; thats not blue.

what do you think?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It is possible to answer this
    color something green (or the color you see the grass) and ask evryone you see is the grass that color

Do you bury me when I'm gone?
    Do you teach me while I'm here?
    Just as soon as I belong, than it's time I disappear - Metallica

Tokens

Latest Awards:

No you just don't get it man. Colour is all perception, we are told what colour is what. Nobody has the same set of vision as someone else, so the appearance of various colours may differ for different people. Colour isn't the issue y'know?

I've thought about this but I had wondered less about colour/shading/brightness and wondered more about shape size and anything relative to that.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

This is very confusing .. I've never really thought about it to be honest
    I’ll be a story in your head, but that’s okay, because we’re all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Because it was, you know. It was the best. A daft old man who stole a magic box and ran away. Did I ever tell you that I stole it? Well, I borrowed it. I always meant to take it back. Oh, that box, Amy, you’ll dream about that box. It’ll never leave you. Big and little at the same time. Brand-new and ancient and the bluest blue ever. And the times we had, eh? Would had…Never had. In your dreams, they’ll still be there. The Doctor and Amy Pond and the days that never came.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast