HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    EvilBrandon

Latest Awards:

Question Whats the most embarassing thing u did in real life?

the most embarassing thing that i done was, During Marching *in band* the sole of my shoe came off *it was a tap dancing shoe, directers idea* and i kept slumping, and when we came across horse poo i couldnt do the step and i stepped in horse poo

That sounded very embaressin did you have any thing on your feet underneath the shoes ie socks?

Tokens
    Habbo
    EvilBrandon

Latest Awards:

Angry

horse poo... :@

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Maybe not embarrassing, but stupid. Me and my 2 best friends went out for pizza when I was like 16, and I got my learner's permit, and we were driving, and my friend, he was going like 60 and he hit a cop car, and we all got in trouble because you need someone over 25 to drive with you when you have a permit.
    Former moderator from March 17th, 2004 to August 11th, 2005
    Click here and read the forum rules!
    :wav:
    Ted- My BBQ brother
    Go Nvr, you're a rockin mod

Go Patriots and Red Sox

Eye for an Eye, the World goes Blind!-Gandhi

Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Lol, my most embarrasing was outside a bank, I ran across the road coz I was in a hurry, a car nearly ran me over! it skidded over my foot, but that didnt hurt. I ran back to the side pavement, the car had skidded down the street, I just walked off casually lol. Everyone was looking for who it was, but the people who saw me knew who it was and were laughing at me I neary got run over though!!!To this day, I can see the car's skid marks on the road, I always chuckle when I see them :p There's my story

Oh another one is when I was 6 or 7 I burnt my bum on the heater protector thingy... lol I went screaming around the backyard at 9 at night lol. The scars are still there :p not that I look (Lol, I also remember that my sister put tootepaste on it , and she said that it will help, it stung even more .Mean ol' sister.

Tokens

I have alot of stories.

1. When I threw a stone at my teachers car, he's one of the ones that are like the generals that shout all the time and he shouted at me and was drooling lol.

2. When I was annoyed with my school tie and I sad in a way like they do on an advert, 'When your tie gets in a mess, just staple it down' and my teacher was watching me.

3. When my brother pushed me over and i put my arm down to support the fall and i grabbed my uncles inner lap lol, lucky it was in a fist not a flat hand, less embarrassment more pain for him.

4. When I was in Year 5 which is when I was 9 and I farted really loudly and it echoed around the room and the teacher looked at me as if to say,'Are you relieved?' lol

There are more but i cant think of them.

Tokens

I have so many... Heres a few...
    1. One time when I was goin to laserquest lock in... My dad insisted he come in and check if there was an opening... Just when I walked in the door and everyone saw me... You wont believe what he did... (My pants were fine!) All of a suden he pulled up my pants and gave me a wedgie right in front of everyone! I was so mad...
    2. When my dad was wicked drunk in hawaii...
    3. You know how when you are in line for a big ride they say the dangers and not to go on if you got medical stuff... Well my mom is so embarrasing, she always is like a Talk out loud kinda person and tries to be funny. but she ends up looking like so wacko idiot... Right... Well, she was like 'Well I'm everything in that statement except pregnant!' And it was all these health issues...
    4. I was at this party and my dad was in there too (It was a family party) And there were ppl there i never met b4 (Kids) And right when I walked up to them, my dad, outloud pointed out to me that my fly was unzipped... I was so embarrased and mad... The kids didnt even notice b4 he sed it...
    5. the whole day i was all tired and weird and everything... Well the first thing that happened was... I was in the pool playing marco polo, I ended up crashing into someone that i didnt no... then later on that night I was in TGIF Fridays with my mom... it was really dark... And the waitor came by and was like 'Hello Ladies!' and he did it by accident, I was wicked embarrased... Then later on that night... (I was still really embarrased by it all)... Well I just got out of playing mini golf, and I was gonna unlock the rental car (We were in florida) and the key wouldnt fit.... and my mother kept laughing for a reason i didnt no of at that time.. And I could hear distant talking... I wasnt paying any attention... I just kept trying to fit that key in... Then finally my mom took my arm and spun me around... It seems I was trying to unlock the wrong car.. And I was doing it infront of the huge family that owned it... I was so embarresed, and I could tell at how they looked at me that they thought i was mental...

Tokens

my mum said when i was 5 in town i dropped my trousers and nickers and ran around screaming wee wee poo poo how embarrising :eusa_shhh
    My heart beats like a drum (all night)
    Flesh to flesh, one to one (and its alright)
    And Ill never let go cause
    Theres something I know deep inside

Tokens

Latest Awards:

most imbasising moment well is right now i blew up a condom lmao and it poped i dont know were it went and i did that about 2 weeks ago and ive just seen were the condom is its ontop of my light bulb lmao

Maybe i won't tell you. (by the way i live in portugal). DOH!
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Red face

my most embarrisin fing iz dat i wos wlkin down da stairz and fell intah my cats litter box.....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast