HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Who likes Planes.

Ok.. Who here likes planes? If you do..

Whats your.. and explain why..
    - Favourite Model
    - Favourite Airline
    - Best flight you've been on
    - Worst flight you've been on
    - Best Holiday
    - Favourite Airport

Ok mines..
    - Model Boeing 777-300 because its very big and can travel long distances.
    - Singapore Airlines, because the pilots are very professional and the steward/ess are very nice.
    - Singapore - Sydney on the second leg of my journey to Australia, Singapore Airlines, Boeing 747-400, Nice takeoff and on the landing it was the smoothest landing ever! I didn't even know we had touched the floor, because there was no bump or anything.
    - Has to be from Sydney - Perth to visit my mum's friend, Virgin Blue Boeing 737-700, On takeoff before rotation, we moved to the side, whilst we were going about 150 knots, and on landing we bounced
    - When I went to Australia, it was amazing, Flew on Boeing 777-200 3 times, Manchester - Singapore, Perth - Singapore, Singapore - Manchester, Boeing 747-400 once, Singapore - Sydney and a Boeing 737-700 once from Sydney - Perth. Whilst we were in Sydney, we did lots of exciting things as well as Perth. Sydney was best because it had really nice beaches and was usually about 27 degrees, Perth had not very good beaches but reached about 33 degrees.
    - Singapore Changi Airport, Excellent airport, stopped over there for 10 hours on way back from Australia, First we went on a tour around Singapore for 2 hours, then for the 8 hours, we had a massage, played xbox 360 games, internet and msn, big screen t.v. ate food, went shopping, they just have so much to do in the airport, they even have a cinema, but I didn't go to that.

And does anyone like plane spotting as well?

I want to be a Pilot when i'm older, s I loveeee planes.

Airlines I have been on.. (including return)

KLM x2
    BA x4
    EasyJet x4
    Singapore Airlines x4
    Virgin Blue x1

Post...
    Manchester City
    Oxford United
    Woodley sports

y'know.

Tokens

I have a major interest in aviation. Manchester is my favourite airport mainly for the AVP With Concrode and the Trident. Classic British airliners are my favourite, Trident, Comet etc.. Zoom Airlines is my favourite airline great livery service and aircraft (767-300ER) Pretty much it

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Andy, I went to the AVP yesterday, it was good, busy traffic, expeccially outbound.
    Manchester City
    Oxford United
    Woodley sports

y'know.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

- Favourite Model - Boeing 777-300, same reason as thred starter
    - Favourite Airline - Has to be Tap portugal or lufthansa, Tap portugal has good service, and pilots, but I like lufthansa more, because we fly with it more
    - Best flight you've been on - Lisboa - Madeira, it was really good, perfect takeoff, and landing, as the pilots who land at Madeira, have to have special training to land at Funchal airport, and yep, the landing was perfict.
    - Worst flight you've been on - Helsinki - Tallinn, urgh, the propeler plane was just horrific, my ears just locked before we even took of, the nois was horrific :S. And the pilots, umm, yeh, can't even criticise , they were so bad .
    - Best Holiday Madeira
    - Favourite Airport - Frankfurt or Munich, They're both so big, and you can see planes landing every minute

Tokens

Latest Awards:

- Favourite Model- Have to be the DA40 G100 w/ AP plane I'm taking flight instruction in and the G1000.
    - Favourite Airline Dont have a favourite but least favourite is Air France
    - Best flight you've been on Cant remeber
    - Worst flight you've been on AF from Paris to Hamburg.
    - Best Holiday Dunno.
    - Favourite Airport Wow EDDF KORD or VHHX
    It deosn't mttaer waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteres are at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a tatol mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
    T-Mobile G1!!!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i wanna be a fighter pilot when im older.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

you have to have 20/20 vision I think
    It deosn't mttaer waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteres are at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a tatol mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
    T-Mobile G1!!!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

- Favourite Model: Boeing 767-300
    - Favourite Airline: British Airways or XL.
    - Best flight you've been on: Hmm, XL Airways from London Gatwick to Sanford Orlando, videos of takeoff and landing are here: Takeoff and Landing
    - Worst flight you've been on: Onur Air, OHY419 from Bodrum (Turkey) to Humberside (Well not in the end, emergency landing in Manchester) - Pilot was stupid, couldn't speak english, 3 aborted landings at Humberside without telling us why... Then decided to terrify passengers by getting the cabin crew to say "This is an emergency, remove your life jacket from its stowage, we are attempting an emergency landing at manchester" - For a reason which is still not known..
    - Best Holiday: FLORIDA - XL Helped alot with that, with the fantastic pilot on the way there, getting us rather excited!
    - Favourite Airport: LOWI (Innsbruck) - Landed there real life in a 757, jesus it's a dangerous approach, yet very fun.. Captain had to make an announcment saying "I know we will be VERY close to the mountains either side, but be reminded this is the standard approach and I've done it more times than you've had a bath"

I want to be a commercial pilot

Flights i've been on:

Monarch x3
    Easyjet x1
    Ryanair x1
    XL x1
    Virgin x1
    British Airways x4
    First Choice Airways/Air2000 x3

As you can see, I fly quiet alot!
    Last edited by Adam!; 25-02-2007 at 12:14 AM.
    Adam
    [email protected]

iPod touch 8gb.
    iPhone 3G 8GB.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

- Favourite Model Airbus (A380)
    - Favourite Airline Singapore Airlines
    - Best flight you've been on - Wne to Dominican republic and landing there was ace, we had to have a massive left turn to line up for landing and was really quite exciting, like a rolloer coaster.
    - Worst flight you've been on - Dont have one!
    - Best Holiday _ DOminican Republic (been 3 times)
    - Favourite Airport - Manchester!

I so want ot be a pilot!
    Last edited by Yoshimitsui; 25-02-2007 at 12:19 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Cabin crew seats for landing please.

Oh yeah, I also recorded this on the XL flight: Listen!
    Adam
    [email protected]

iPod touch 8gb.
    iPhone 3G 8GB.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast