HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Mrs.McCall

Latest Awards:

Default Habbo Fiction - Ends 28th March

Habbo Fiction

You have to finish off this epic story! It has to be Habbo based, can you make this chiller into a thriller?

"After all my searching I finally found the hidden Crib. It had been in the Hallway all this time, I reached around to open the door..."

We need one paragraph to finish this story, can you help?

To enter this competition you must be a registered member of Habbox Forum. Habbox is giving all its members (not habbox staff,excluding Habbox Hogwarts staff.) the opportunity to enter competitions, just click on the post reply icon.

1st Prize: 1 study desk, 1 habbo cola machine and 1 mochamaster
    2nd Prize : 2 Asian Sofas

Your entry should look like the example below: -
    Habbo Name: Maleficum
    Habbox Name: Maleficum
    My entry:-

This competition will run until 28th March 2007 unless otherwise stated. When the competition finishes Maleficum will pick the winners and the prize will be handed over in Habbo Hotel UK.

One entry per Habbox Member ONLY (this includes 2 different entries in one post).

Please read the terms and conditions at the bottom:
    Terms and conditions: To prevent unfair competitions, we only allow one entry for each Habbox member and one pc. If more entries are sent using the same Habbox member and/or pc, all the entries will be withdrawn from the competition. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on 28th March 2007. The winner will be announced in this forum and in this thread. They will be private messaged by 2hd. to collect their prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. Maleficum will be judging the competition. Any harassment or attempted bribery will get you disqualified and could even get you into trouble on the Forum. ALL Habbox staff are excluded, not including Habbox Hogwarts staff from participating in Competitions, unless Competition states they may. This includes all sites and departments that are involved with Habbox. Trialists may enter any competition whilst they are on trial. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be withdrawn. Prizes must be claimed within two months of the winner(s) being announced in the announcement forum. Unclaimed prizes will be used again in a future Competition or in any other Habbox competition event.

When in posting the competition forum, please only post competition entries. Do not post questions or comments it is not the place to so. If you need to ask a question, or feel it necessary to make a comment, then please send a message to one of the Competition Moderators or post in the competition question/comments forum.
    Last edited by CrazyCali; 20-03-2007 at 03:41 PM.

Mrs.McCall - I'm out of this world.

Read all about me

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Habbo Name: BobX
    Habbox Name: BobX

My entry:-

After all my searching I finally found the hidden Crib. It had been in the Hallway all this time, I reached around to open the door, trembling with fear, anticipation; excitement. My hand grasped the cold, polished door-**** and twisted. The gateway to a secret public room was laying before me. My jaw dropped. Beams of continues light flooded out of the room, forcing me to squint and re-direct my eager gaze. I turned back to look through the heavenly-like doorway, and to my shock and horror...there... in the corner of the cold, dank, shadow-filled haven to which no-mortal had seen before, lay the remaining pixels of an old, familier habbo. I crept ever closer - tears streaming down my cheeks - as I reached the dust-laden Throne to which the pixels were strapped to, I heard footsteps behind me. Hurredly, I jumped behind an old brown-pasto chair and prayed for my breath to lay silent for one second. My eyes. Fixed open like the sunflowers of summer. I stared without breaking at the shock which filled my sences with dismay and confusion. The new hotel manager - "Lost_Witness" - crept into the now dimly-lit "Crib". He slithered up to the pixels in the corner, cricked his neck once to the right and spat disgustedly at them. "Now the hotel is mine!" he exclaimed in triumph. I raised my hand in sorrow to my now widely opened mouth and began tembling once more. Lost_Witness departed in a hurry from the room, being swift into locking it securely. I was trapped. No-one here. No-one knew about this place. No-one can find me. No-one. I stood up from my refuge behind the chair and sombrely walked up to the Throne in the corner with the pixels on. I reached out to touch the throne. I felt the embroidery - "C" - C for Callie. The best friend I had ever known. Reduced to this by that fiend of a manager. I turned once, walked slowly to the other corner where a Throne was perched. "B" was it's markings. B for BobX. I sat grimly in the onced prized possesion that is so coveted by many. I put my head in my hands and awaited my fate. I was next.
    Last edited by BobX; 02-03-2007 at 12:19 AM.
    WWW.TWITTER.COM/XKITTERS
    WWW.CAPSANDSHOES.TUMBLR.COM
    RUNESCAPE: 0NLY NY
    ADD MY GAMERTAG: HCTONY
    +2

Tokens

habbo name- kateith29
    habbox name- bstr-babe-4lyf
    my entry-
    After all my searching I finally found the hidden Crib. It had been in the Hallway all this time, I reached around to open the door and a giant crocodile bit a hole in the wall i jumped out hoping to be rid of this monster. It followed me running the the numberless guest rooms. I finally got to the welcome lounge and a secoind later i woke up in my pink candy bed phew it was all a dream. I was so relieved i did the pogo mogo all day long!!

Tokens

habbo name:emmadog2000
    habbox name:emmadog2000
    my entry:-"After all my searching I finally found the hidden Crib. It had been in the Hallway all this time, I reached around to open the door...i gasped...its more beautiful then i thought it would be,and now the purple egg is back in the rightfull hands of...whats happening the egg...its moving...it's hatching...it might be a sacred dragon it might be the golden dragon...or it might be...a CROCIDILE!(a lime green baby crocidile comes out)after all my years of searching the golden dragon i was hoping to find was a...crocidile...what am i going to say to my friends?look guys the golden dragons a croc...maybe...what? whats happening to the croc its turning gold it's getting bigger its turning into..the golden dragon.the dragon looks at me giving me evils it jumps out at me it misses a starge man comes out from nowhere...he takes a shot at the dragon with his knife...oh...no no please dont kill him, the strange man was my long lost father,my heart sank the dragon had taken him,my father was dead..and the dragons still alive i gotta get out of here...am i next?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Beneficial

Latest Awards:

Habbo Name: Carbocsene
    Habbox Name: Homosexuality

After all my searching I finally found the hidden crib. It had been in the Hallway all this time, I reached around to open the door suddenly a big bucket of water fell on top of me. I started walking around.. the doors of the backroom flew open.

"I've been waiting for you.." this human said. Or was it a donkey - hole. Either way, he got his gun out.

"Don't shoot!" I roared. He did, so I ducked within lightning speed.

He kept moaning and groaning. I backed away, and felt cold hands on my shoulders. I quickly turned around and kicked him back. It was my dad who held my shoulders. I thought sorry for him, because he couldn't breathe properly. After he got up and retained his breath, he asked me why I kicked him.

"It was scary, you scared me.. you scared the living daylights out of me, I jumped out of my skin... don't do that again, okay?" I replied. My dad nodded.

He then asked me what I was doing in the dark room. I answered I was going to clear some photos. But then someone came out of the other room... he said it was his Donkey Hole. I walked out in shame. My dad closely behind.
    what is fetch gretchen?

Tokens

After all my searching I finally found the hidden Crib. It had been in the Hallway all this time, I reached around to open the door, and to my surprise I found it empty. Thoughts began racing through my mind: after all this search throughout the Hotel, surely she was here! But alas, I had not found the correct room.
    I remembered the exact words she used before she left me "I am in the hidden Crib. Find me!" I couldn't give up! If I didn't hurry, surely someone else would take advantage of her!
    No, time was ticking. Think, Glun, think!!
    And then, as like an angel were descending from heaven, telling me of my next direction, it dawned on me. The hidden crib... a guest room!
    Shaking with excitement, thoughts raced through my mind: what if my travels come to a dead-end? I couldn't bear the thought, so I just swung the door open, and there she was! "Yes!!!" I exclaimed.
    "Oh, I'm so excited to see you," she replied, "now come to my trade room to pick up your prize!"

Tokens

Latest Awards:

After all my searching I finally found the hidden Crib. It had been in the Hallway all this time, I reached around to open the door and suddenly I got permed. The End.

Tokens

Default The Killer In The Closet

I opened the door and i saw a murder! I ran as fast as i could around the hall but he was quick.I was shouting for help."HELP!!!!" I screemed.
    Nobody replied i thought i was going to die. Until SUDDENLY somebody shot the murder...

Tokens

Habbo(x) name - Dyliomo
    My entry - Out of it sprung a man, short and stubby in appearance. He screamed at me these words ''YOU GREENGROCER! G-R-E-E-N G-R-O-C-E-R! NOW GIVE ME MY VEGGIES AND BE GONE!'' of course any who know me will know i do not respond kindly to being called a ''GreenGrocer'', Infact i usually scream these words back ''I AM NOT, I REPEAT NOT, A GREENGROCER! JEUS MARY AND JOSEPH!''. But this time, the short man had gone to far.. Oh yes you wait..

Two days later, thenews paper reads: ''GREENGROCER'' SENT TO PRISION FOR ALLEDGED ''VEGGIE'' SHARK ATTACK

^_^ Enjoy my mindboggling mind

Edit by Kirbyc (competition staff)- Staff members are excluded from this comeptition.
    Last edited by CrazyCali; 20-03-2007 at 05:36 AM.
    Annoying life.
    Grace's property

Edited By nvrspk4 (Assistant General Manager): Do not have images larger than 700x150 in your signature.

Tokens

Habbox name: phazoneater
    habbo name: oli0
    entry:
    After all my searching I finally found the hidden Crib. It had been in the Hallway all this time; I reached around to open the door, I twisted the dusty, bronze-plated door ****, it clicked. The hinges were stiff and rusted and the door, covered in dust was extremely heavy. Slowly, I pushed the door open, as it moved it scratched across the floor making an unpleasant noise. I peered in, expecting treasure, or a secret room, but the excitement from my face vanished completely, nothing, nothing at all, a room with nothing, no wallpaper, no flooring just one credit coin in the corner. I looked back and forth across the hallway, no one was looking, I went in.
    The floorboards creaked as I walked closer to the coin. I could feel the taste of the coin, I wanted it, the sheer hunger, putting my fingers out to reach it, I continued to walk. I bent down slowly and put my hands around it, it gleamed.
    Picking it up slowly I heard a ‘ca-ching’, excitement raged through me, I searched my purse, nothing there, hmm where was that noise coming from then? I searched the room with my eager eyes, nothing there, ‘hmm that’s weird’ I thought. Then I had the urge to look upwards, doing so I jumped (not literally), to see a hatch opening in the ceiling. The hatch had completely opened. Then all of a sudden part of the floor descended to form a stairway and revealing a door, I gasped. I started to walk down the stairs, my left foot touched the first step, a noise, a crash, I looked over my shoulder, a massive wheel of rock came flying down and I sprinted down the stairs, the wheel catching me. I jumped the last three steps in fear and clenched the door **** with my right hand, looked over my left shoulder once more, and opened the door. It opened easily, before I had a chance to see what was inside, I threw myself in. Light poured around me, I couldn’t see anything. The door behind me disappeared, along with the massive rock wheel and the whole hotel. Money rained down, coins of 1 credits, 5 and 10, the light dimmed, I was in my room.
    The carpet was covered with coins; I waded my way to the table, to see a diamond bar, worth 1000 habbo credits!

Last edited by phazoneater; 10-03-2007 at 09:14 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast