HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Live Skinning?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    I'm guessing the logic behind it is that if you skin it but keep it alive it can regrow the skin so you can do it again? Only reason I can think of.
    Nah flying, they just ripped the skin off of the animal whilst it was still alive, the amount of pain/blood loss would kill the animal in a very slowly agonising way =/ they could've atleast shot them or somthing [i'm against killing animals but they could've atleast dont it "humanely"
    I Threw My Pitchfork In Your Haystack Last Night
    Oo Arr Oo Arr.

Tokens

those people deserve to die i wana kill them. I have dogs and cats and i cant believe that. its sick i just cant explain how sick it is. Its like skinning u with tape over your mouth. holy **** i wana die i shouldnt of watched that im seriously gonna help do something about this. I wana skin them and see them moan and cry then laff my ******* *** of at them i cant believe anybody would do that.
    Im willing to donate money to help save those animals
    696 rep thanks to Juch

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by LlamaFire267 View Post
    those people deserve to die i wana kill them. I have dogs and cats and i cant believe that. its sick i just cant explain how sick it is. Its like skinning u with tape over your mouth. holy **** i wana die i shouldnt of watched that im seriously gonna help do something about this. I wana skin them and see them moan and cry then laff my ******* *** of at them i cant believe anybody would do that.
    Im willing to donate money to help save those animals
    Search on google for charities towards it... also skinning them wouldn't do nothing [the people] it'd just end you up in jail for life or in u.s.a you'd be executed
    Oo Arr Oo Arr.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i feel for those animals. I dont understand how a-list celebs can wear that, knowing where its came from and how many animals is killed. and to be quite honest, they dont even look nice on
    COS A SED SO RITE.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Ive seen a lot longer video of this, and it is very sick. The animals will die, if they'e fur is ripped of, while they're alive. ive got nothing against fur, but they should do it humanely, give the animals a leithal(sp) shot, or something, so they won't feel the pain.
    I know its sick, but then the animals wont feel the pain.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

That is discustinng and sick

Tokens

Latest Awards:

They should only use the fur if they take the meat and use that too... [i don't believe in eating it but do as you will :p]
    Oo Arr Oo Arr.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Thta is so wrong it upsets me.
    Next match: Ipswich (H) Sunday 4th November, 12.45pm.
    ta very much; esurient
    myspace

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i don't see why humans have the right to end an innocent animals live, and in a way like skinning, would be inhumane if you were to skin another human. there should be a law passed about banning skinning, live or not. taking away an animals life for fashion is sick. just wait until animals become more evolved than us, then we're in for it ahar.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    I'm guessing the logic behind it is that if you skin it but keep it alive it can regrow the skin so you can do it again? Only reason I can think of.
    Skin, growing back? They have no skin left, so that would take ages
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezzie. View Post
    Nah flying, they just ripped the skin off of the animal whilst it was still alive, the amount of pain/blood loss would kill the animal in a very slowly agonising way =/ they could've atleast shot them or somthing [i'm against killing animals but they could've atleast dont it "humanely"
    Yeah, i agree. Killing it... would be ncier to the animal if they insist on skinning them ;[

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast