HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Ring

Tokens

Talking i didnt think the ring was scary

Quote Originally Posted by Skitgraves
    I got both the english version and the japanese version
    The japanese version is by far the best
    i didnt think the ring was that scary but i thought it was good any1 seen the omen that is a good film worth watching mariogino :8

Tokens

Default yes it is very good but hard to uderstand at times but a bit scary

Quote Originally Posted by Darkangel909
    Oh The Ring was absolutly brilliant. It has such a good story line and makes you really think, which I like in films.
    And yes haha I was so scared after it! Just shows the good films actually can affect you afterwards.
    I keep want to watch it again but I don't x]
    I heard Signs is rubbish.
    Hmm.

Tokens

Default really its was

Quote Originally Posted by mariogino
    i didnt think the ring was that scary but i thought it was good any1 seen the omen that is a good film worth watching mariogino :8
    Edited By Dry.Tearz - Please don't double post, click the edit button on your previous message to add any extra comments.
    Last edited by :Illusion; 04-09-2004 at 04:47 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The ring rules, but im gussing u all watched teh cheep american rip off, its terrble in comparion, the ring doenst get is scaryness from imagery, its the whole atmospher and mentlaty, it alot better (worse as u may think) that the exsorsist. watch teh jap version, even with subtitles it beet the american one.

Tokens
    Habbo
    EvilBrandon

Latest Awards:

That movie wasnt scary at all, even Scary Movie was Scary and that movie was more funnier, anyways, That movie didnt scared me at all, it had only to do with sum dumb girl who was killed by her mom... I CAN watch something better on Lifetime ahahahaha....Japanese Version was better and so was the comic book

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Haha!
    My mate (Poor her) Saw The Ring in a 3D cinema... So everything came up to her lol I guess even the girl climbing out of the well.
    My dad is watching it downstairs at the moment >_<

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12