HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Wink Habbo Dress Up Version 2 - Ends 11th May

With the recent release of Habbo Dress Up Version 2 K@boom still seems to be missing something: Not enough MALE clothes to dress up in. That is why he is starting a brand new competition! Any original habbo clothing (created by you) that is not in the game already can be entered in this brand new comp!

1st Prize = 2 HC Sofas, 1 Nordic & 1 Mochamaster kindly donated by Excentric
    2nd Prize = 1 HC Sofa & 1 Nordic also kindly donated by Excentric

TERMS AND CONDITIONS (PLEASE READ):
    1) All habbo clothes MUST BE ORIGINAL and cannot be taken from another site or from anywhere else.
    2) By attaching images to this topic you understand that your clothes alterations may not be put on the game although appreciated for the contribution.
    3) If your clothes are put successfully in the game your Habbox name will be put in the credits of the game guaranteed!
    4) I hold the right to delete/modify the clothes you submit at anytime without notice from the game but you will still receive credits (unless all your clothes are deleted).
    5) In order for your clothes to be in the game they must follow the rules of SUBMISSION RESTRICTIONS*.
    6) These TERMS AND CONDITIONS may change at anytime without notice.

*SUBMISSION RESTRICTIONS
    1) The image must be in .png, or .bmp format. EDIT: .gif is no longer acceptable, make sure you first save in .bmp or .png format and keep it that way!
    2) The image must be in the highest quality so .png format is recommended as it also has a small file size.
    3) All submission may not be rude, inhumane or offensive to others.
    4) The clothes/accessories must be in proportion so that it fits on a habbo.
    5) If the original habbo clothes are already on a habbo please remove the clothes separately from one another.
    6) When submitting, please attach the image in the post; do not give me links to other websites.
    7) If possible, make sure your submission has a white background.
    8) You are ALLOWED to submit more then one piece of habbo clothing! There is no limit! But that doesn't necessarily mean if one of your clothes gets in the game all of them will.

9) THE CLOTHING MUST BE MALE.

To enter this competition you must be a registered member of our forum. Habbox is giving all its members (NOT STAFF) the opportunity to enter this competition, click on the post reply icon, and please attach the image in the post; do not give any links to other websites.

Your entry should look like the example below: -

Habbo Name: K@boom
    Followed by your entry:

This competition will run until 11th May unless otherwise stated. After that K@boom will pick the best entries and the prizes will be handed over in Habbo.

One entry per Habbox Member ONLY.
    Please read the terms and conditions at the bottom (In Black)

Terms and conditions: To prevent foul play, we only allow one entry for each pc. If more entries are sent using the same pc all the entries will be discarded. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on May 11th 2005. Please be aware that some competitions may be extended, or even closed early due to the number of entries. The winner will be announced on the site and in this forum and will be contacted by MissAlice to collect the prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. K@boom will be judging the competition any harassment or attempted bribery will see you disqualified and could even get you into trouble on the Habbox Forum. ALL Habbox staff are excluded from participating in Competition, unless Competition states they may. (This includes habbox.com habboxforum.com habboxtv.com and habboxradio.com staff), and also includes trialists who become staff before this Competition closes. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be disqualified. Prizes must be claimed within two months of the winner(s) being announced. Unclaimed prizes will be used again in a future Competition.

By entering into this competition Habbox has the rights to display, alter or amend all entries for its own promotional use, without naming or seeking the entrant’s permission.

When in the competition forum only post competition entries - Do not post questions or comments it is not the place to so. If you need to ask a question, or feel it necessary to make a comment, then please send a message to one of the Competition Moderators.

Winner Announced - 14th May 2005
    1st = doobedoo
    2nd = busta.t

Below are the prizes in the winner's rooms.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Spectate; 17-05-2005 at 05:56 PM.

Tokens

Default Looky here

:eusa_danc Check it out its my habbo babe :eusa_danc

Edited By MissAlice - Competitions Manager
    I appreciate you are new to the forums - BUT
    When in the competition forum only post competition entries - Do not post questions or comments it is not the place to so. If you need to ask a question, or feel it necessary to make a comment, then please send a message to one of the Competition Moderators.
    Last edited by MissAlice; 28-04-2005 at 09:27 PM.

Default Dress Up Competition

Habbo Name = Existentialism

Thanks,
    Kevin

edit: woops, forgot the scarf, now he looks wicked cool
    Last edited by Existentialism; 28-04-2005 at 11:59 PM.
    -Woody Allen is my God
    -Living day after day in plaid

Favourite Bands:
    The Eels
    The Bravery
    Ash
    Mates of State
    DCFC
    BSS
    Feist
    Metric
    etc..

Bradd-Aaron Guest

Habbo Name : Braddpop
    Clothes : England

Tokens

Default Sorry about last one the attatchment didnt work

Now this should be it i hope :s

In Live In England, coz it da place to be ;)
    Tokens

This is a parka..
    fur on the hood..
    I was going to put the word: YUKKA on the front of the hoody, but it wuldnt fit..
    Ma Name iz Chriz, and i iz da main biz.. dnt mess coz u dnt wana get ur head messd wiv :eusa_danc

Tokens

This is me Deadspiritwalkin
    Habbox Rocks :eusa_danc

Rep -151 points
    Latest rep - JoeyK.[Good rep]
    www.Habbolotforum.net
    Visit now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tokens

Wink

Ok this would be me as a skater
    Last edited by Proof!; 02-05-2005 at 08:38 AM.
    Habbox Rocks :eusa_danc

Rep -151 points
    Latest rep - JoeyK.[Good rep]
    www.Habbolotforum.net
    Visit now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tokens

Dont Double Post Please - Just Edit Your Last Post

Edited By Kroziun - Competitions Staff
    Last edited by Kroziun; 03-05-2005 at 08:58 AM.
    150th Post!
    Rep: 40 - 45 - 50 - 55 - 65
    I owe +rep to: Xzoid
    I owe -rep to: @xP
    You ask how I am? Well I'm just FINE:
    F**ked up
    Insecure
    Neurotic &
    Emotional

Tokens

Angry errr its not very good but here ya go.....

It isnt very good, but here it is anyway, it is (obviously) :rolleyes: a Ninja Habbo:

edited: the image wont show!!!! : [IMG]C:\Documents and Settings\amber\My Documents[/IMG]
    Last edited by Renire; 02-05-2005 at 09:38 AM. Reason: THE IMAGE WONT SHOW!
    *~* Azerath Metrinone Zinthos! *~*

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast