HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Theres no pictures of the planet, hell they dont even know what it acutally really looks like. Its just that when theres a large object (metior / large planet) that orbits around a star - the star wobbles due to the gravity, so thats the only way they know that theres a planet, and it wobbles a certain amount that we can tell how far away it is, Theres a length in space away from a star that we call the life reigon, where water is a liquid and there is also earth, so humans could survive on planets in 'the life reigon'

So basicly: They dont know what the planet looks like, they can just tell theres a planet there because the star wobbles a bit whenever theres a planet close to a star. It wobbles a certain amount so we can tell that its far away enough to get heat from the sun and water is still a liquid, called the life reigon.

If you have any queries or questions, just PM me!

:eusa_thin

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Cheekykarl View Post
    We talked about it in science. Apparently there is evidence of a dolphin there.
    Lol who decided this.

First off the animals there probably wont be like the same as animals on earth because they will evolve differently.

Maybe there is some animal that swims in the water but it is not a dolphin and there is no way to know now.

We havent taken pictures of this plannet and zoomed in on it to see a dolphin swimming in the water.

I dont understand what your science teacher was telling you about there being evidence of a dolphin.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by BL!NKEY View Post
    Lol who decided this.

First off the animals there probably wont be like the same as animals on earth because they will evolve differently.

Maybe there is some animal that swims in the water but it is not a dolphin and there is no way to know now.

We havent taken pictures of this plannet and zoomed in on it to see a dolphin swimming in the water.

I dont understand what your science teacher was telling you about there being evidence of a dolphin.
    Mabye their science teach always talks a load of bull...

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Midget View Post
    Mabye their science teach always talks a load of bull...
    mabye the science teacher isnt qualified...

If you have any queries or questions, just PM me!

:eusa_thin

Tokens

Gaw thats weird. would be like a parallel world or something =|

I Love 24 =]

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Markage View Post
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2007190141,00.html

$20 says when we get there, there will already be a McDonalds.
    -Points To McDonald Part-
    GUARANTEED IF WE EVER GET THERE,THERE WILL ALREADY BE A MCDONALDS THERE
    Was Found On Site You Gave

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Concentric2 View Post
    Apart from they'd never get there because it'd take so long.

imo the planet doesn't need to have the same characteristics as Earth to support other life - what's to say the other life forms don't breathe different gases, eat different substances etc. In fact, what's to say they breathe or eat at all? In that case it's possible that any planet could have a life form suited to it living there.
    Considering water is made from H2O, the chances are very likely as another gas would mean that the chances of water are very low because there would be nothing for the hydrogen to mix with? It depends how certain they are it was water and not some other chemical made up of compounds possibly not existent on our planet.

It's an interesting find though, but nothing to get excited about, really.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I laughed at
    10000/1 Elvis to be found living on Gliese 581c

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by RaveFM View Post
    mabye the science teacher isnt qualified...
    Maybe there isn't a science teacher .

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoPat View Post
    i laugh if there are humans like us, and like, have countries and schools etc, basicly like us.. And we comunictae and stuf, that would be weirdddddddd
    I'd laugh if, compared to the dominant species on that planet, we were as intelligent as goldfish .

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I've been there ye.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast