HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Titanic Consipirisy

Dunno if this is the right forum...

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=af07

Made me think alot

Tokens

LOL AT THE BATH BIT.
    soz that was funny ^-^
    anyway i dno, not suree here.
    "future music is not always made my future machines." - USK

Lmao what a load of bullswallops
    i wanna have your babys
    bef

Tokens

Latest Awards:

lo. which will melt the fastest. A bowl of ice or a bowl of spoons

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by innocence View Post
    lo. which will melt the fastest. A bowl of ice or a bowl of spoons
    Spoons are strong

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The truth is the Titanic never sunk like he said, but the twin of the ship which was built a year previous to Titanic called the Olympic.

On one of the Olympics travels out it came into an accident with a boat which was used during combat to destroy anything in it's path. However it was an accident and the Olympic returned to harbour with 1 or 2 of the bottom sections of the boat destroied. This would of cost the owner's 100's of thousands of pounds to correct. So they hatched a plan.

Since the Titanic was still in production they had the idea to swap the boats to make the Titanic the Olympic and vice versa. Yes confusing but you'll get why soon. The insurance wouldn't cover the damages on the Olympic so they decided to sink it and get the money. However if it was the Olympic they wouldn't get the money, so they renamed it the Titanic acting as if it was a brand new ship and nothing was wrong with it. As the damage was under water level.

Then on the trip over to America it was sunk in a well planned crash. There was a boat deployed a day before the crash to be a rescue boat at the scene. Many people said that the boat was just to take cargo to America. HOWEVER! The only cargo it had was Life Jackets and Blankets, I wonder why

So if you haven't understood a word I said, they switch the name of the boats to cause one of the biggest insurance frauds ever. This still happens on twin ships till this day if the owners don't want to waste money fixing them.

For more proof on my theory there was a documentry on Discovery Channel a week ago. I'm sure it'll be on YouTube somewhere

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Awfy View Post
    The truth is the Titanic never sunk like he said, but the twin of the ship which was built a year previous to Titanic called the Olympic.

On one of the Olympics travels out it came into an accident with a boat which was used during combat to destroy anything in it's path. However it was an accident and the Olympic returned to harbour with 1 or 2 of the bottom sections of the boat destroied. This would of cost the owner's 100's of thousands of pounds to correct. So they hatched a plan.

Since the Titanic was still in production they had the idea to swap the boats to make the Titanic the Olympic and vice versa. Yes confusing but you'll get why soon. The insurance wouldn't cover the damages on the Olympic so they decided to sink it and get the money. However if it was the Olympic they wouldn't get the money, so they renamed it the Titanic acting as if it was a brand new ship and nothing was wrong with it. As the damage was under water level.

Then on the trip over to America it was sunk in a well planned crash. There was a boat deployed a day before the crash to be a rescue boat at the scene. Many people said that the boat was just to take cargo to America. HOWEVER! The only cargo it had was Life Jackets and Blankets, I wonder why

So if you haven't understood a word I said, they switch the name of the boats to cause one of the biggest insurance frauds ever. This still happens on twin ships till this day if the owners don't want to waste money fixing them.

For more proof on my theory there was a documentry on Discovery Channel a week ago. I'm sure it'll be on YouTube somewhere
    +rep

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Email I sent to Maddox :p

Yeah I was bored.

Thankyou my brother for exposing the truth about this unknown conspiracy! I believe many of the viewers will be enlightened and enraged at the government to covering this inane *cough* conspiracy up.

I mean fourty-seven years before the titanic sank Abraham Lincoln died, ON THE SAME DAY! Wow, I mean, when you put theese theories along with the 9/11 conspiracies it all makes sense!

The government hates rich people! They obviously want to turn into a communist state!

I'd just like to thank you again dear friend for spreading the truth about this conspiracy.

Yours sincerely,
    "Ezzie"- I wont put my full name as the government are watching.
    I Threw My Pitchfork In Your Haystack Last Night
    Oo Arr Oo Arr.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Ezzie. View Post
    Email I sent to Maddox :p

Yeah I was bored.

Thankyou my brother for exposing the truth about this unknown conspiracy! I believe many of the viewers will be enlightened and enraged at the government to covering this inane *cough* conspiracy up.

I mean fourty-seven years before the titanic sank Abraham Lincoln died, ON THE SAME DAY! Wow, I mean, when you put theese theories along with the 9/11 conspiracies it all makes sense!

The government hates rich people! They obviously want to turn into a communist state!

I'd just like to thank you again dear friend for spreading the truth about this conspiracy.

Yours sincerely,
    "Ezzie"- I wont put my full name as the government are watching.
    lol well obivously some people are obsessed but it does make alot of sence...

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by HarryHill View Post
    lol well obivously some people are obsessed but it does make alot of sence...
    You do know that whole thing was a **** take? ^_^ My letter included
    I Threw My Pitchfork In Your Haystack Last Night
    Oo Arr Oo Arr.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast