HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

View Poll Results: Is Habbox Forum going downhill.

Voters
132. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, very badly.

63 47.73%
  • Yes

22 16.67%
  • No

19 14.39%
  • Not at all.

28 21.21%
Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    -:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

It is going downhill as sierk allows morons to run it.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by alan View Post
    I must say with todays epsiodes it doesn't look very good
    So what?

Take the financial / business world for examples; some shares can go down one day but increase another - as with the forum.

HabboxForum overall is going uphill rather than downhill as if you didn't come on here - where would you go?

I remember a forum that tried to exceed HabboxForum called `GeneralBlabber` - look where that went.

I guess, HabboxForum has it's good days and it's bad days but in a way, you rely on the forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nain View Post
    i voted 'Not Sure' as im, not sure!

Tokens

Hxf been crap for a while now, nothing new

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Well all i have to say is, if you think its so bad then leave :S

Need a domain but dont have paypal... not to worry. You can purchase a domain via text or home phone at XeoDomains.mobi.

(X Moderator)
    AKA Cheekykarl

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Aflux View Post
    So what?

Take the financial / business world for examples; some shares can go down one day but increase another - as with the forum.

HabboxForum overall is going uphill rather than downhill as if you didn't come on here - where would you go?

I remember a forum that tried to exceed HabboxForum called `GeneralBlabber` - look where that went.

I guess, HabboxForum has it's good days and it's bad days but in a way, you rely on the forum.
    True, I really like Habbox Forum. But whats makes it what it is? It's users. Most are ok But the staff has gone bad - some are nice, but some aren't.

In reply to the guy above, I like Habbox Forum - just some staff I don't, which have made a bad move.
    Last edited by Xotuako; 14-05-2007 at 06:04 PM.
    I wont be on so much this week - but I'll be on. :8

Tokens

Latest Awards:

So what?

Pmsl at that. GeneralBlabber was only a side project and wasn't aimed at Habbo therefore a different audience altogether. And were would I go? I haven't been on this forum in ages to let you know.. I have been high staff in the past seen it all before..

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by alan View Post
    Pmsl at that. GeneralBlabber was only a side project and wasn't aimed at Habbo therefore a different audience altogether. And were would I go? I haven't been on this forum in ages to let you know.. I have been high staff in the past seen it all before..
    & what happened?

Habbox has one of the strongest fan bases' for Habbo and is certainly one of the highest for any MMOCC/MMORPG.

It will always have that, unless it shuts down of course, but apart from that it will always have a great fan base.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nain View Post
    i voted 'Not Sure' as im, not sure!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

yup forums been downhill for a while.

Level 70 Night Elf Rogue ~ Kilrogg
    Level 70 Draenei Shaman ~ Kilrogg
    Level 70 Blood Elf Mage ~ Dunemaul
    Level 70 Night Elf Druid ~ Kilrogg
    Level 50 Draenei Paladin ~ Kilrogg

Tokens

Latest Awards:

& what happened?

Habbox has one of the strongest fan bases' for Habbo and is certainly one of the highest for any MMOCC/MMORPG.

It will always have that, unless it shuts down of course, but apart from that it will always have a great fan base.
    I have other things to do than just sit on a forum all day

Tokens

Latest Awards:

So what?

General Blabber was owned by me and run. I don’t recall saying anything about trying over take Habbox so if you would be ever so kind enough to point out where you got this utter crap from…

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast