HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

I just won alotta money with that result : D, I predicted 1-0 but it's still a one goal difference and a Milan victory : D.

Benitez's tactical prowess failed him tonight and it proves there's no such thing as perfection. Can't say either team were miles ahead of the other and any unbiased person would admit the game was terrible and filled with mistake after mistake.
    Seriously.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Invent View Post
    How is that a good reason to explain why Liverpool didn't deserve to have won? lmao. Yes we conceded 2 goals, but deserved to score more in the first half.
    fair enough, you might have had most of the possesion.. but you never done anything with it. milan deservedly won because like i said, they took their chances.. liverpool never.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Hoodstar View Post
    Sorry but.. AC have got this one in the bag.
    Told yah they had it
    leave your name when you rep me please.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by suckies View Post
    fair enough, you might have had most of the possesion.. but you never done anything with it. milan deservedly won because like i said, they took their chances.. liverpool never.
    Did u watch the same game as me? Crouch had a great attepmt Riise (sp) Had a great shot and i think pennant had a good tap in. Derk kout could easily of missed that but he saw it coming.

Milans first goal was a hand ball... it deflected off his arm... Not exacly a good goal is it? I admit the second one was perfect

Tokens

Latest Awards:

unlucky liverpool

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Hurley View Post
    Milans first goal was a hand ball... it deflected off his arm... Not exacly a good goal is it?

It cant be handball?
    it was accidental, he didnt know anything about it, he was looking at the net to get a rebound and then hit him.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Hurley View Post
    Did u watch the same game as me? Crouch had a great attepmt Riise (sp) Had a great shot and i think pennant had a good tap in. Derk kout could easily of missed that but he saw it coming.
    aye but still.. they never took their chances, whereas milan did.

Tokens

Personally.. it's not how you score or where you score from when the stakes are high like they were last night. As long as your team is bringing the trophy home at the end of the night ay..

Bookmakers would of had a good night last night, neither Gerrard, Kuyt, Kaka scored. And they were the 3 favourites I think..
    leave your name when you rep me please.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819