HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Crush problem :(

Well, I have a serious crush on this girl and I am considering asking her out The girl is a Sikh and her family comes from India. Now, I dont have a problem with this, Im not racist in the slightest, but unfortunatly, some members of my family are. I want to be in a relationship with this girl, but I dont want to upset people in my family either. I have mentioned this girl before, and the racist members of my family havnt made any racist remarks, in fact, they dont seem to have a problem with it. But, I know they have made racist comments in the past against a certain religion, and I hope they wouldnt with Sikhism.
    POP
    MUSIC
    WILL
    NEVER
    BE
    LOW
    BROW

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'd go with her. Family would never stop me tbh.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

who cares about them. just go for it.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

To be completly honest with you Im Sikh, yes Ive been in a relationship with Cristians and my parents didnt really like it, but soon enough when they get to know her, they were fine with it, so i would say, Go for it. If it does get serious then think about it and ask for advice. Good luck with it

Edit: I live in east midlands too [Derby] Where bouts do you live - city?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by B4DWAL View Post
    To be completly honest with you Im Sikh, yes Ive been in a relationship with Cristians and my parents didnt really like it, but soon enough when they get to know her, they were fine with it, so i would say, Go for it. If it does get serious then think about it and ask for advice. Good luck with it

Edit: I live in east midlands too [Derby] Where bouts do you live - city?

Thanks. Yeah, I wonderd weather her parents would mind either. I live in Swadlincote, its near Burton if you've never heard of it.
    POP
    MUSIC
    WILL
    NEVER
    BE
    LOW
    BROW

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Never heard of it Loll, Sorry. Good luck with it though

Tokens

Latest Awards:

if you love her, go out with her.
    if your family dont respect the fact your in love with her, then well they obviously dont respect your decision do they?!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Just say like "so what it's my life, let me do what I want, I like her, and I don't care what her relgion is" or sumt lol, and tbh there is no right to racism so tbh they have no leg to stand on!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

your parents might be racist, but not to your gf. they care about you, so whoever you are with, they're not exactly going to slate.
    hi

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo13. View Post
    Thanks. Yeah, I wonderd weather her parents would mind either. I live in Swadlincote, its near Burton if you've never heard of it.
    Ive been to the ski centre there a couple of times. I live in Long Eaton

As for the thread, just go for it. Its better to regret what you have done than what you havent

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast