HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Default HABBO REALLY ANNOYS ME SOMETIMES

IT TOOK ME OVER 1 DAY TO GET A HABBO STAFF TO COME TO TALK ABOUT MY UNBANNING HE COMES IN SAYS HE CHECKED LOG(EVEN THOUGH I WAS IN A COMPLETE DIFF ROOM) AND SAID I WAS SELLING ACCOUNTS AND THATS A PERM BAN OFFENCE EVEN THOUGH IT ISNT IN THE FIRST PLACE AND IM INNOCENT HABBO DOESNT DO ANYTHING I LOST ALL MY STUFF TOOK ME 6 MONTHS FOR ME TOO GET!
    Everybody Makes Mistooks

Tokens

Yeah i was offline and when i logged on i had been banned, i tried to get a hobba for ages, then one came and just said

"o u mustve done something wrong"

im like well how could i, i wasnt online!

they dont listen at all...
    :wav:

_S___K__A__K___I___D__77

My Space

If you can read this, you are a Douche! (Damn the change of style...to hell)

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by UltraChaos
    IT TOOK ME OVER 1 DAY TO GET A HABBO STAFF TO COME TO TALK ABOUT MY UNBANNING HE COMES IN SAYS HE CHECKED LOG(EVEN THOUGH I WAS IN A COMPLETE DIFF ROOM) AND SAID I WAS SELLING ACCOUNTS AND THATS A PERM BAN OFFENCE EVEN THOUGH IT ISNT IN THE FIRST PLACE AND IM INNOCENT HABBO DOESNT DO ANYTHING I LOST ALL MY STUFF TOOK ME 6 MONTHS FOR ME TOO GET!
    Hobbas don't always come running immedietly after your call for help, they are busy people and not always available. If the log suggested you did something wrong then the hobba would have had a good reason to ban you,
    and if you do something wrong then Habbo will ban you no matter how much furni you have.
    Gone out, back later.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'll just say this, Habbo hobbas and staff wont ban for no reason,
    For every action, there is a reaction

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanum
    Wrooong :p i was in a Hobbas room once while they were doin this revenge thing, next thing i know im banned for 'advertising a scam site' :rolleyes: good one! Would have loved to see the proof they needed for that ban. Im sure some of them ban without lookin into things properly 1st but most of the time they have good reason to

"You Only Wanted The Things I Couldn't Give To You
    And You Had It All Anyway."

PM Me Habbox Forum Rules

Tokens

Default Oh dear

You get banned for selling accounts cos if you sell them, you can claim them back from habbo and steal all there furni.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanum
    if thats true, give me a reason y u would be banned for being offline?
    :wav:

_S___K__A__K___I___D__77

My Space

If you can read this, you are a Douche! (Damn the change of style...to hell)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

hobbos aint speaclyy tranbed staff theer just ordany habbos with upagred accounts who pass a few tests on habbo, so it dont mean that all teh bad peeps fior teh job dont get in, sum still do.

Tokens

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Mentor
    hobbos aint speaclyy tranbed staff theer just ordany habbos with upagred accounts who pass a few tests on habbo, so it dont mean that all teh bad peeps fior teh job dont get in, sum still do.
    Slightly exaggerated... Hobba's are specially trained staff and the 'few tests' as you know them divide 180 mature 18+ year olds from 10,000+ normal people. Obviously there's lots you need to learn about them.
    Gone out, back later.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

accoriding to hwta i read on the habbohotel site, they have somthing like 150 or so traned staff, backed up by the hobbas who are not traned staff.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast