HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default aqa science - paper 2.

double award higher. i thought it was harder than the first one, but it wasn't really that hard.

i'm hoping for a b. i got a b in my coursework, but a c overall in my modules so i dno.

buzzin', no more science EVER again.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I found it easier than the first one. Which is good, because I did really badly on the other one lolol. I got an A* in all my coursework pieces and an average of A in my Modules so I think I'll do okay overall, I was dreading Science too.
    Benedictus qui venit in nomine Domini

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Garion View Post
    I found it easier than the first one. Which is good, because I did really badly on the other one lolol. I got an A* in all my coursework pieces and an average of A in my Modules so I think I'll do okay overall, I was dreading Science too.
    i was meant to get a*'s because i got like 99% in the SATs in science LOL.

but i just gave up in yr 10 .

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by birmz View Post
    i was meant to get a*'s because i got like 99% in the SATs in science LOL.

but i just gave up in yr 10 .
    Lolol I used to love Science from Year 5 - 9. Then it just got boring x). I like biology though, I am doing human biology at A Level.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Garion View Post
    Lolol I used to love Science from Year 5 - 9. Then it just got boring x). I like biology though, I am doing human biology at A Level.
    i suppose i'm quite lucky rly, cause i dnt find it hard, it just bores me. so i can scrape a b without like any work for two years.

i used to love science, my little sister loves it. LOL. she is like LETS DO AN EXPERIMENT

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I found it harder than the first one, I know I did badly in it, hopefully I can get a C. My Biology teacher doesn't think I'll get a C when I'm predicted an A* so yeah :|

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by birmz View Post
    i suppose i'm quite lucky rly, cause i dnt find it hard, it just bores me. so i can scrape a b without like any work for two years.

i used to love science, my little sister loves it. LOL. she is like LETS DO AN EXPERIMENT
    Yeah I know what you mean. I barely revised for Science and the teaching for the past two years has been crap, but I could make some educated guesses and from the checking I've done most of them have been right. The only question I found hard in that paper was that energy diagram thing, I was like "oh dear" and made a lot of crap up.
    Lol experiments when I first went to secondary school Science experiments made most people really excited. Then they just got boring.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I thought that exam was going to be hard ... it was well easy. I finished it in 40 minutes. It had a few questions which were the same as the 2004 paper which made it easier.
    I am hoping for an A* in this one. My average is a high A after all my modules and corusework.

Tokens

It was easy Really easy..

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bomb-Head

Latest Awards:

I will barely scrape a C, I done bad in my modules (average is 29.3) which is a high D (lol) and got a C in my coursework - and there's all of you guys talking about your A*'s !!