HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Chasity (sp?) rings banned in some schools?

Well, Chasity rings are a symbol of christian religion, I think it's about not having sex before marridge? Anyhow, a school in england has banned them? I don't think that's exactly fair..

does anyone actually have one on here?

Click the image.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It'll be because the government think it might offend other pupils and yet head scarfs are allowed. It'll be the same thing that happened with the woman at BA.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I don't have one and i'm not religious , but I still don't think they should be banned. If they ban them then its like saying they have got to ban all other religious items as well.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I dont really know what they are but it shouldnt be banned if its your religion.

Need a domain but dont have paypal... not to worry. You can purchase a domain via text or home phone at XeoDomains.mobi.

(X Moderator)
    AKA Cheekykarl

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It's because in a religious view you shouldn't have sex before marriage. And as most people know, people born to unmarried parents are known as the b word.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Thats just sick, how can you ban somthing that is obviously important to that person in their life and what they follow.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

You guys are refering Lydia from Millais. I used to go there and the uniform is extremely strict. No irrelevant jewellrey is allowed at all otherwise warnings and detensions are issued.
    Muslims are allowed to wear headscarves at Millais as it's a requirement for their religion. There is no where in the bible that states that girls or boys need to show their chastity. If that was the case, this would be happening years before so.
    The ring is no symbol of religion, and being at an all girls school, Lydia isn't telling anyone. Why should another girl be interested in her lack of wanting sex. Why should the teachers be interested (except one history teacher) and why should anyone want to know her intentions. Lydia has no intention in making this a school rule, it's all a publicity stunt. I used to know her she's a lovely girl but she has taken this all too far!
    Also, I believe the ring will only cause likeliness of harrassment. To promote her intentions could mean that perverts who see her ring will try to change these intentions. Sex is a personal thing and your intentions shouldn't be flagged about. Especially one of viriginity.
    When I was at Millais (started in 1999) everyone respected the uniform there was no way anyone would risk causing problems for teachers. It's a very scary school but boy did we get the discipline from it. Millais has changed a lot since I left in 2004 but I know I still have respect for them. I didn't dare put a finger wrong and if I did (sitting on desks) I learnt my lesson.
    This publicity stunt will cause havoc at Millais now. If Lydia wins, all the girls will be trying to get something else e.g. black trousers rather than a bottle green skirt and removal of ties and wearing make up and jewellrey. These girls should respect the uniform code of conduct I cannot believe they are going against the school for a ridiculous ring that shows no religious symbol. If it was compulsory for them to wear this ring, then fine I'd want her to win. But the school has high standards with uniform. I hope they win.
    Nar.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Its a ring ... I'd understand if it was crucifix because thats a symbol of what christians believe but its a ring which is basicly saying >>>>>LOOK AT ME I'M A VIRGIN<<<<< I mean please come off it.
    I’ll be a story in your head, but that’s okay, because we’re all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Because it was, you know. It was the best. A daft old man who stole a magic box and ran away. Did I ever tell you that I stole it? Well, I borrowed it. I always meant to take it back. Oh, that box, Amy, you’ll dream about that box. It’ll never leave you. Big and little at the same time. Brand-new and ancient and the bluest blue ever. And the times we had, eh? Would had…Never had. In your dreams, they’ll still be there. The Doctor and Amy Pond and the days that never came.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

^^ what he says loll.
    Nar.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It depends, if a Christian came to school with a headscarf on and said it was because of their religion it'd still probably get removed anyway.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast