HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Question Do you believe in gay people?

Ok, like.. Do you accept that its right that gay people being able to get married and all that?
    Look at it in natures point of view and religion, all that stuff.. :eusa_wall

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i believe gay people exist yes.

Gay people are no different to straight or bi people in my mind...

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Gay people should have the same rites of straight people after all they are two people in love.

Most religions accept Homosexuality and lesbiasm now as they believe the bible/torah whatever is to old for now adays so they mostly allow it

i do believe there a few religions that dont

but to be honest, even tho im not a religious person i would chose love over religion
    x
    Back for a bit

Disento Guest

Some people make it even harder for me to accept my own sexuality.
    Sexual harmony please. Homophobia and unequal rights are old please.

Tokens
    Habbo
    The-Quiet-One

Latest Awards:

Love is between two people, as well as marriage, that's about two people who love each other and want to be together and they commit to their relationship and show their love by getting married.

I don't see why sexuality or gender should come into any of that, if two people are happy together no matter what gender they are, then leave them to do whatever they want, and be in love and be whatever sexuality they want. I, myself am a lesbian so i'm going to agree with it, and i support gay relationships/marriages 100%
    thanks lucpix for the cute sig xo
    twitter / blog

Tokens

Marriage is a commitment between two people who are in love, etc, etc.

I support it.. Religion shouldn't control the entire universe, and all that..
    so to be honest banning homosexual marriage and stuff is just a load of bullcrap tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoPat View Post
    Ok, like.. Do you accept that its right that gay people being able to get married and all that?
    What nature points of view and religion "stuff" is there to back up its wrong?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I except it ! I just don't like it when certain people use it as an excuse to say look at me give me attention. Luckliy thats only a minority of gay people.
    I’ll be a story in your head, but that’s okay, because we’re all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Because it was, you know. It was the best. A daft old man who stole a magic box and ran away. Did I ever tell you that I stole it? Well, I borrowed it. I always meant to take it back. Oh, that box, Amy, you’ll dream about that box. It’ll never leave you. Big and little at the same time. Brand-new and ancient and the bluest blue ever. And the times we had, eh? Would had…Never had. In your dreams, they’ll still be there. The Doctor and Amy Pond and the days that never came.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I don't care about sexuality. Although it creates the question "when is sexuality wrong?" i.e. why can't paedophiles marry children, why can't people marry animals? As pro-gays would say: they were born that way (despite the fact you aren't born with a sexuality :rolleyes

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoPat View Post
    Religion is fictional.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast