HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Liverpool or Everton?

Everton have won 4th place and will be in the Champions league next season. But if Liverpool win the Champions League, The FA will have to rule which one gets entered.

Which one do you think should get in? Here's my opinion:

Liverpool
    Advantage
    Won Champions League, why shouldn't they?

Disadvantage
    Everton battled hard this season for 4th place. They would rob them of Champions League football.

Everton
    Advantage
    Everton battled hard this season for 4th place.

Disadvantage
    Deserve it after their 7-0 hammering last night? Me thinks not.

LIVERPOOL VIVA LA REDS

Tokens

Latest Awards:

erm i dont know as i am a middlesbrough fan

Tokens

LIVERPOOL FOR SURE. But one thing, Liverpoo has not won the Champion's League yet, be careful of what you're saying. But all liverpool fans are confident and 100% that we can kill off AC Milan and be the newly crowned champions.

And I believe we should be the team to be in the Champion's League next season for Everton's poor playing performance is shown last night, when they got beaten 7-0 By Arsénal. I believe, if they were to be allowed to go into Europe to play against top clubs, they will be kicked out of the Champion's league in the qualifying stages.

Plus, if Liverpool wins the Champion's League this year, we should definately be allowed to play next season due to the fact that the UEFA president said, "I believe the Champions should be allowed to defend their title in any competition" and I think that this is totally right.

SO LET'S GO YOU REDS, SHOW AC MILAN WHAT YOU GOT!
    No more signatures, no more Habbo.
    Goodbye.

Default everton

everton have done amazing this year, although i do want liverpool to win champs league and get into it nxt year i think if onyl 1 team can it has to be everton

Tokens

Everton might have done well this season all credit to them, but like the president of UEFA said, which I agree totally with, that the Champions should be allowed to defend their title in the next years tournament.
    So it's all up to Liverpool now.
    Goodbye.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Everton shouldn't really deny Liverpool a place in the Champions League and condem them to a "sub-standard" European competition. From what I can see, in the CL, they're teams much better than Arsenal, and if they are beaten 7-0 at midweek by Arsenal, what the hell will happen to them in Europe?!

Tokens

Good point of view, Michael. I think you're absolutely right. I believe if they are to be allowed to go into CL next season, they will be kicked out in the qualifying stages, and why wouldn't England want a better side to represent their country?
    Goodbye.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I think there should be 5 Teams from England In Europe..
    But Everton wouldnt pass the qualification stages anyway, so although Everton deserve CL football, I dont think they'll get far, where as I believe Liverpool could at least make the Quarter Finals

Tokens

Or there could be a single play-offs match, deciding who gets into next season's CL.

I am so very confident that we can beat Everton.
    Goodbye.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast