HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'd certainly rather jump from the flight deck window and break my ankles than burn/choke to death.

They evacuated just at the right time.. They did apparently have to wait 10 minutes before the decision to evacuate was made.
    Adam
    [email protected]

iPod touch 8gb.
    iPhone 3G 8GB.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I notice no one is bringing up the fact it was a Boeing and everyone on this Forum is like "if it ain't Boeing I'm not going" or w/e.
    Benedictus qui venit in nomine Domini

Tokens

Latest Awards:

No I'm surprised they didn't just cripple themselves or something and either lie there under/next to the plane or try and crawl away. Perhaps they did I don't know how big this explosion was.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

If I was on that plane I wouldn't wait 10 mins to be evacuated I'd go and open the godam door myself lol
    I’ll be a story in your head, but that’s okay, because we’re all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Because it was, you know. It was the best. A daft old man who stole a magic box and ran away. Did I ever tell you that I stole it? Well, I borrowed it. I always meant to take it back. Oh, that box, Amy, you’ll dream about that box. It’ll never leave you. Big and little at the same time. Brand-new and ancient and the bluest blue ever. And the times we had, eh? Would had…Never had. In your dreams, they’ll still be there. The Doctor and Amy Pond and the days that never came.

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Garion View Post
    I notice no one is bringing up the fact it was a Boeing and everyone on this Forum is like "if it ain't Boeing I'm not going" or w/e.
    Yeah and? Doesn't make Boeing uncool. Anything could be wrong like poor maintenance so who knows. Yeah the pilots hanged down on their ropes from the flight deck windows to get out safely

If I was on that plane I wouldn't wait 10 mins to be evacuated I'd go and open the godam door myself lol
    True but then you be arrested for braking a rule without permission lol.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens

Latest Awards:

YAY GO YOU.

And tbh a plane is a plane you noobs.
    MFC Results
    Home Vs Blackburn: 1-2 (Downing)
    Away Vs Wigan: 0-1
    Away Vs Fulham: 2-1 (Mido and Cattermole)
    Home Vs Newcastle: 2-2 (Mido and Arca)

Next match
    Home vs Northampton

Her face just makes my day

Tokens
    Habbo
    katie.pricejorda

Latest Awards:

tbh if it's a Boeing 737 - I ain't going.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Wow, how close was that....

And here is a vid if anyone wants to see it:http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/play...93810&src=news

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Adam! View Post
    I'd certainly rather jump from the flight deck window and break my ankles than burn/choke to death.

They evacuated just at the right time.. They did apparently have to wait 10 minutes before the decision to evacuate was made.

just waiting for the smoke to cover 3/4 of the plane and fire to block atleast 3 of the exits.
    Last edited by Lycan; 21-08-2007 at 10:39 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan View Post
    just waiting for the smoke to cover 3/4 of the plane and fire to bloke atleast 3 of the exits.
    It had to be a close escape or they wouldn't make the news.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast