HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

just found out today that the boy went to a school thats opisite (sp) my house (broad square school) and all the news crews were outside my house today, i went there too. wouldnt like to think what his mum and dad are going through right now.

Justice for the 96

Tokens
    Habbo
    welldonemate

Latest Awards:

I felt so sorry for the parents on the GMTV show when they showed the plea to find the guilty, and when they said about opening hes wardrobe to find all hes new uniform and pens and stuff for hes new secondairy school just makes me angry some noob heads come past thinking hes a ******* hard nut and killed him ;l
    (H)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

He was on his way home from football training just after 7pm. He went by the pub, 3 shots - 1 missed, 1 hit a car, 1 hit him in the neck (Not the head as the first post claims)
    He was shot by someone on a bike hoodied up.

It disgusts me, honestly. Who would shoot an 11 year old, what a waste of an innocent life.
    My heart melts for the family & people who knew him.
    All the family & people who knew him have said that he's not the gang type, no one could say a bad word about him.

People are saying it was just a "wrong place, wrong time" situation.

I feel so sorry for his parents on GMTV this morning. He was just about to start secondary school.

He's an Evertonian(fanatic btw) too, we'll be having a minutes silence at the Rovers game, and wearing black arm bands.
    I felt so upset when his Mum said she didnt want to go to the match because she'll look next to her and see an empty seat - Rhys' seat.
    But then his Dad says, He would've wanted us to go.
    I really hope we win tomorrow, for him (And cos I want us to win either way)

RIP ):
    Last edited by edible; 24-08-2007 at 10:13 PM.

Tokens

I think it is horrendous, Shooting Rhys, 11 like that. Its awful
    Gun crimes are getting out of hand.
    Hope the parents are going to be ok.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Atlanta View Post
    I think it is horrendous, Shooting Rhys, 11 like that. Its awful
    Gun crimes are getting out of hand.
    Hope the parents are going to be ok.
    I dont mean to sound rude, but how can they be ok when they've just lost their son at such a young age, they dont even know why he was killed, and who killed him. Of course they're not ok, and I dont think they're going to be ok any time soon.
    No offence.

Sure in about a year or two, they'll probably be.. "ok" but they still have to live with the fact that their son is dead, and he's not coming back.
    Sorry, if I caused offence.

Also, I agree gun crimes are getting extremely out of hang.
    Gang crimes too.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by victoriaa. View Post
    I dont mean to sound rude, but how can they be ok when they've just lost their son at such a young age, they dont even know why he was killed, and who killed him. Of course they're not ok, and I dont think they're going to be ok any time soon.
    No offence.

Sure in about a year or two, they'll probably be.. "ok" but they still have to live with the fact that their son is dead, and he's not coming back.
    Sorry, if I caused offence.

Also, I agree gun crimes are getting extremely out of hand.
    Gang crimes too.
    Agreed, when its 15 yr old involved in gangs, its at best understandable, as they are in that culture, an 11 yr old, thats not even secondary school, its just getting crazy, i mean any younger you are in primary school ! my worst problem there was who was it for tig, or whether we were doing fun things in class, not am i going to be shot while having a kick about

Tokens

Latest Awards:

These gang crimes are also to do with race aswell sometimes, Remember Anthony Walker, he was black, was killed with an ice axe - after being on the end of racial insults.
    He was just waiting at a bus stop with his girlfriend & cousin.

It's disgusting honestly, with these gang crimes again, it's the pressure of kids to be cool, so they'll get involved & do things. I mean, what would you want to be a murderer and be seen as "cool" to your gang or known as the person who wouldnt get involved with gangs, the type of lad you wouldnt be able to say a bad word about. For the 2nd option, you'd be seen as "cool"..
    Both Rhys Jones & Anthony Walker, were the 2nd option, they were both killed for no reason.

My heart really does melt for Rhys' parents. This is becoming such a crazy world, it breaks my heart tbh.

Tokens
    Habbo
    welldonemate

Latest Awards:

And the governments responce to this :rolleyes: teenagers need something to do (How pathetic)
    (H)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Earthquake View Post
    And the governments responce to this :rolleyes: teenagers need something to do (How pathetic)
    that's most idiotic response ever!
    give them something to bloody do.
    in my local park, the police have been setting up activities for kids, teenagers every day this week.
    there's bloody heaps of things to do. our local council's even doing swimming pools for free, heaps of things for free.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

If you have nothing to do why would you kill an 11-year-old? The problem lies in fats who think that because they live in a council estate they're from the ghetto. Just make it so you can say someone's name in the media regardless of their age and send them to prison regardless of age too - they're always telling us discrimination is wrong so why do they carry it out in courts?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast