HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: Rares Article

Tokens

Default Rares Article

This article is about the lack of rares. In this article I will express my opinions and some facts that you may not know…

8 months pass and yet no rare. What’s going to be next on the rare list? Will it be a speakers corner? Maybe the habbo globe. Maybe it could be a completely different rare.

Rares were given out monthly in the catalogue. Even Ione gave out a throne, a samovar, and a holoboy to each habbo on her birthday.

Catalogue Rares
    These items have all been on sale for 14 days only, at 25 Credits:

Hologirl - first item in the collection, on sale before Christmas 2002.
    Holiday Romance - second item. On sale around Valentine's Day 2003.

Aloe Vera - third item. Formerly known as Small Plant. On sale until March 31, 2003.
    Petal Patch - fourth item. On sale during April 2003
    Hammock - Fifth item. On sale during May 2003
    Parasol - Sixth item. There are four colours. Green, Yellow and briefly Violet Parasols were on sale in the Catalogue during June 2003. The fourth colour is a super rare.

Bird Bath - Seventh item. There are a four colours. Green and Grey ones were on sale in the Catalogue during July 2003. (Red & Blue bird baths are super rare.)

Elephant Statue - Eighth item. There are three colours. Bronze and Silver ones were on sale in the Catalogue during August 2003. The other colour is a super rare.

Beehive Lamp - Ninth item. There are three colours. Blue and Red ones were on sale in the Catalogue during September 2003. The other colour is a super rare.

Lapland Greetings - Tenth item. On sale in the Catalogue during December 2003.

HC Rares

These are only given to members of the Habbo Club:
    Green Sofa - month 1
    Sky Blue Plasto set (table and chairs) - month 2
    Mochamaster - month 3
    Dicemaster - month 4
    Tubmaster - month 5
    Imperial Teleport - month 6
    Throne Sofa - month 7
    Oil Lamp - month 8
    Nordic Table - month 9
    Majestic chair - month 10
    Study Desk - month 11
    Coming soon? Keeping it secret? 8 months!!!! That isn’t soon, and you’re doing a good job keeping it secret.

Personally, I think that the next rare will be the mountain dew. People are being sited with fizzy lemons in their hand. It’s spreading like a disease, yet habbo do nothing about it. So I think they will just give up and release the mountain dew. They can’t wait until christmas 2004 just to release the habbo globe. It’s pathetic. At least release a rare.

Tokens

Exclamation Point

You do have a point

Edited by A-K: Please do NOT double post. If you wish to add anything after your first post, simply edit the first one. Thank you
    Last edited by A-K; 21-08-2004 at 01:27 PM.

Tokens

Default Point

:eusa_clap :eusa_clap : :eusa_naug You do have a point

Tokens

yeh if she does then no 1 will bother wit da mountain dew machine :eusa_clap gr8 tinkin
    "Personal" Information :8

The Word "Personal" is there for a reason think a little
    :eusa_thin

Tokens

Habbo needs space u know! They cant have unlimited furni amounts, thats why furni is not free.

They've expanded the server from a max of 8000 to 1200, i'm sure they can create more memory.

Tokens

Hm...I think the next rare will be...speakers or mountain dew machine :p
    Last edited by Fireswords; 21-08-2004 at 06:36 PM. Reason: Forgot a word lol
    Follow the Habbo way and u'll be "A" okay!

Theres usually about 9,000 people in the UK Hotel, but only 2 cars in the parking lot!

:wav: :werock: :wav:

I'm thinking Jibbi will just wait until Christmas until start releasing rares... Must've been a really easy year for her I reckon.