HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Default Freedom Tower In New york 2010

Yes im going Goe there and take pics and send them to you ;D

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Its good that you plan ahead. I really want to go to live in Manhattan tbh, and it would be nice to go

To watch the progress of the rebuilding of the world trade center, of which The Freedom Tower will be the main tower, I reccomend www.projectrebirth.org. Its good to read up on whats going on
    Sammeth.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I wouldn't rebuild them cos I could just imagine another bunch of idiots hijacking more planes and flying into the new tower.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Axel View Post
    I wouldn't rebuild them cos I could just imagine another bunch of idiots hijacking more planes and flying into the new tower.
    That way you are giving into the terrorists. The WTC had faults, which have probably been ironed out in the newer version.
    Will it be completed by 2010!? Wow that's quick! I thought they only just cleared the site.

Image removed by Bolt660 (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature which exceed the maximum limits for your usergroup.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

You're a little too late. WTC 7 has already been built and opened in May 2006.

Quote Originally Posted by JackBuddy View Post
    That way you are giving into the terrorists. The WTC had faults, which have probably been ironed out in the newer version.
    Will it be completed by 2010!? Wow that's quick! I thought they only just cleared the site.
    Rebuilding started in 2004! Only the Freedom Tower will be complete by 2010. They have other buildings to do, such as WTC2, 3 & 4 and the PATH Station which are all to be completed by 2012.
    Sammeth.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Sammeth. View Post
    You're a little too late. WTC 7 has already been built and opened in May 2006.

Rebuilding started in 2004! Only the Freedom Tower will be complete by 2010. They have other buildings to do, such as WTC2, 3 & 4 and the PATH Station which are all to be completed by 2012.
    That's super quick! Just out of interest, will they once again be some of the highest buildings in the world?

Image removed by Bolt660 (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature which exceed the maximum limits for your usergroup.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by JackBuddy View Post
    That's super quick! Just out of interest, will they once again be some of the highest buildings in the world?
    When completed, The Freedom Tower will be the 4th Largest skyscraper in the world
    Sammeth.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Puma

Spot on.

What is the point of wasting the US taxpayers money on a skyscraper that would be deemed more of a target than its predessesor?

It's irrelivent if they have already built buildings like WTC7, as I'm guessing that they arn't the height of what the old WTC centre(s) were so therefore they would be as much of a target.
    Last edited by Puma!; 07-10-2007 at 12:34 AM.
    Live as if you will die tomorrow but learn as if you will live forever - Mahatma Gandhi

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Sammeth. View Post
    When completed, The Freedom Tower will be the 4th Largest skyscraper in the world
    Sounds good.

They need to sort out safety procedures though.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by @xP View Post
    Sounds good.

They need to sort out safety procedures though.
    I'm sure they'll be ironed out. There are other buildings in new york just as big as the WTCs. Making a smaller version will be giving into the terrorists.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast