HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Thats why were going down

Lost 4-1 to swansea

Tbh may aswell kiss goodbye to it right now. We didnt play that bad and the ref made 4 decisions each contributiong to their goals and wrongly. But u know top of the leage u get the luck of the green when ur down the bottom u get sweet f.a

I never believe in sacking a manager coz at the end of the day its down to the players mainly but hes made some shocking transfer and kicked out some of our big wagers that were keeping us alive. Kicking out big fletch who gave nearly fifteen years with Bournemouth, recording more than 600 appearance caps and 100 goals.

Then he says hes got the squad he wants before the season.
    Thenm every week in the local paper he slates his team. How can he have the team he want if he keeps blaming them?

His Win ratio is awful aswell P 51 W 15 L 27 D 9

Not really good enough imo.

Sort it out or im afraid u really need to find another job.

Blame Bond for his complete lack of tactics?

Or the players playing out of position?

Or any lack of passion that he shows?

Or stupid substitutions?

I look at us now, apparently in freefall, spending high wages that we can't afford, for non-players like Telfer and Perrett. I see Kuffour also on good money and doing mediocre. I see Bradbury, a natural target man playing on the left wing while a centre-half is stuck up front. I see Wilson, a winger on loan, playing centre-back. I see us acting as a feeder club for Pompey, playing a goalkeeper inferior to our own, because "Arry wants him to play. I see us at the bottom of the table while crowds dwindle. I see a home record of 1 point from 6 games
    Then I look at the Blue Square Premier and see Oxford United, a club as "big" as we are, languishing in the bottom half of the table and looking up the table at Aldershot, Ebbsfleet and even Salisbury. I see posts from "supporters" saying that they're not going until things improve.
    And I worry, boy do I worry.

PS Get Peter Grant in!
    Flying high, up in the sky,
    We'll keep the red flag flying high
    From Dean Court to Wembley
    We'll keep the red flag flying high!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Unlucky!!!

Good luck in future games i suppose

Need a domain but dont have paypal... not to worry. You can purchase a domain via text or home phone at XeoDomains.mobi.

(X Moderator)
    AKA Cheekykarl

Tokens

Latest Awards:

awww LOL, u certainly know ur stuff
    I don't accept pm's, instead leave a message on my profile aka vistor message thing.

Rep means nothing to me, thats why I even say I dislike +reps.

Cool List: Mario, dinasaw, buttons, Drlacero, flyingjesus,hitman paulmaac,
    jesus (forum name),today, hitman and last but not least beautiful. 8),

if I forgot you sign my visitor page.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

last week you was praising your side after your 4-1 victory
    we havent won in like 5 games and im not that worried we've only played 12-13 games i think?
    but you are conceding to many goals i think thats the 3rd time you've let in 4? i fear for you this season
    Last edited by Jordie; 14-10-2007 at 08:13 PM.

JPT Champions 08-09
    We're Luton Town Fc

Tokens

Latest Awards:

its still early days, things can turn around just like that... which is what i am hoping will not happen with us

anything can happen in football so forget and move on is my motto, in football and a bad hole in golf
    "I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.'"
    Muhammad Ali

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Wouldn't worry about it, you'll be fine. Like I said the other week, there are plent of teams in this league that will finish below you.

No offence, but you were never going to win Swansea today. I doubt many teams actually will do that this season to be honest, they will go up.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

piddle
    swansea are a very good strong team,
    i reckon ul finish 15-16
    as jamie said theres a lot of teams that will finish below you mate
    and ur keepers a bit dodgy

Tokens

Latest Awards:

what is frustrating me is that warren feeney has suddenly found how to score goals:@ we sold him for 125k i think it was to cardiff they loaned him out and now hes found his feet for swansea maybe league one is the best level for him...

JPT Champions 08-09
    We're Luton Town Fc

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jordie View Post
    what is frustrating me is that warren feeney has suddenly found how to score goals:@ we sold him for 125k i think it was to cardiff they loaned him out and now hes found his feet for swansea maybe league one is the best level for him...
    Same with me, Except with James Beattie, never scored in the Prem last season, and now he's scoring in the Championship, I knew he was a Championship player but you know

I dont think you'll get relegated, like others have said - There's teams that will finish below you!
    Good luck for future games.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I never expected us to win or even pick up a point. What i dont expect is to pay 80 quid for a season ticket (which i guess is reasonable) to see us concede 4 every week.

Begovic the goalie ur reffering to mean gone back

When u win 4-1 away against a mid table side like crewe it gives u hope but u come back down to earth when this happens

Were skint on the edge of bankrupcy and were paying high wages for a player who cba (telfer)

Were in a bad spiral.

supporters dont come coz were doing bad
    ticket prices go up
    more are put off by prices
    tickets go up

Etc etc

Why pay for a father and son 25 quid for an odd match?
    You get the same entertainment if not more when watching a game for free on a sunday. Its a joke.

Im considering writing emails asking for money for our club/phoning up harry redknapp (have his mobile number lol)

Thats how desperate i am and thats how desperate our club our. Sell our players and that time next year were back where we started on financial terms because fo interest on the money we owe the bank (way over 3 million)
    Flying high, up in the sky,
    We'll keep the red flag flying high
    From Dean Court to Wembley
    We'll keep the red flag flying high!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast