HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Default :pDream Habbo Furni:P

I think there should be a bunch of new habbo furni.. I have some ideas that i got by looking at the alterations on the homepage. I think the kitchen appliances would be cool. Anyone else have some cool ideas? please post :eusa_danc
    xxxxxx :eusa_droo Habbox rules!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Exclamation

Well habbo clothes are a big issue! Everyone wants new ones! Apparently we're getting some new ones in December?!?!?!?!?! :confused:

Tokens

I got some good ideas.How about 2 items when u join hc it be funner
    also BIGGER ROOMS WE NED BIGGER ROOMS I MEAN ALOT! like our own house and stuff hehe habbo wouild be getting more money lol
    :eusa_danc Show me The Money Baby :eusa_danc :p persev :p

Tokens

one thing id love to see is more virity of foods all u can in in private roomsa re carrots and icecream these aint exaclty interesting. also update the posters the bands are older than jesus :p
    FromTegzie :afro:

Tokens

I'd like to see more clothes as i am a bit fed up of the same old thing everyday i must of been through all the clothes in all diffrent styles for atleast a week at a time
    i'd also whant them to find the costumes for the cinema i havnt seen them befor

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I Think There Should Be Another Year Of Hc So You \Dont Get The Mocha And Stuff You Would Get A Brand New Hc Rare

Tokens

I think new clothes, shoes, and hair wouldnt be all that bad. tired of all da 1s we have now

Tokens

I think they should be new clothes for hc and the old clothe of hc should be giving to no-hc just for giving chance to no-hc a chance to see a part of hc

PS: I miss my hc

Tokens

I agree with the idea of more clothes and bigger rooms is a great idea! You can have the smaller rooms if you want but you can also have biggers ones, for the people with more furni.