HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default DO you like Cartoons?

DO you like cartoons? i dont there annoying definitely the ones on Nickelodeon/Nicktoons , SImpsons/Family guy/etc those funny shows are not considerd as cartoons, there Animated COmedy, because cartoons are for children. And anime is not cartoon, its animated witch is Kinda/VIolent cartoons from japan.
    here are examples

Cartoons= SPongebob :doubt:, FAiry Odd parents :doubt:...
    ANimated Comedy= Simpsons, SOuth Park, Beavis and Butt-Head, Family Guy, etc
    ANime= SLayers, Yu-yu Hakusho, Inuyasha, Sailor Moon, etc, etc...

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Simpsons are great!

Tokens

I like them, depends on my mood i guess but i always find myself watchin fairly odd parents or lloyd in space :p used to like the rugrats :eusa_shhh but that just scares me now xS

"You Only Wanted The Things I Couldn't Give To You
    And You Had It All Anyway."

PM Me Habbox Forum Rules

Tokens

I have a 6 year old brother so when I'm ironing in the morning before work in the kitchen I end up burning my trousers while watching spongebob! I have no choice.... :p

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Rye1088
    I have a 6 year old brother so when I'm ironing in the morning before work in the kitchen I end up burning my trousers while watching spongebob! I have no choice.... :p
    Lol, okay :\ . Anyway, I don't like cartoons, only some of them like the Simpsons. The only cartoon that I have ever really hated was Pokemon, the animating and cartooning was awful! I'm glad our cable station doesn't air it anymore! :wav: