HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Smile Wrestling Pwnz xD

I know some people are like "Oh my god, why do you watch wrestling?! It's so fake!".

Wrestling is one of the best things to hit TV !! :rolleyes:

Wrestling might be fake, but 1 question. When WWE is live, when a superstar gets hit with a chair, how come they bleed. They haven't really got time to "fake it with fake blood".

Also, please post your favourite wrestler, your favourite move, and your favourite tag team below. [ Can be WWE or WWF :eusa_ange ]

Tokens

Favourite Wrestler = The Rock
    Favourite Move = 3D preformed by The Dudley Boyz
    and
    Favourite Tag Team = The Hardy Boyz

WWF was way better then the WWE is now. It's getting rubbish there are no good tag teams like they used to be.

And if people do say why do you watch wrestling - just say to them why do you watch most things on TV? Because wrestling is acting(it is fake), and most things on TV is acting.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Smile

Yeah, True.

It's still good entertainment though :rolleyes:

Tokens

Default :p

Wrestler : Stone Cold
    Move : F5
    Tag : Undertaker & Kane [ Back in The Old Days ]

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Chokeslammer
    but 1 question. When WWE is live, when a superstar gets hit with a chair, how come they bleed. They haven't really got time to "fake it with fake blood".
    the chair itself us not real, usealy has servealy weakened joints, and are made out of subsnaces simlar to polsstirean, athogh slightly stronger.
    its a simple stage effect. Most wresting maches are rehurced, and scripted (and then done with appuling acting skills). right down to minor details. for somthing thats real, maybe you shoudl see ulitamte fighting or what ever it is.

most wrestlers mustles are just implants (silicon implants). and servealy limit there movement. so in a real fight, they probly woulnt even be able to move the hands in front of the faces to block. this has actal resulted in a fatilty dueing a stunt where a weater feel of a "cage" and coulnt put his hands in front of there face to stop them hitting the flaw.

so as vain men in spandex hugging each other and pretening to fight isnt my thing. thats why i hate it and think its fake.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I hate wrestling, aload of half naked men hugging each other and pretending to fight is morally depressing

Tokens

Latest Awards:

peeps hard to beleive but i actually wrestle as the name british slammer since british bulldog died heart break kid shawn michaels has been me fave *eyes at name*
    Crag's motto: "If death was near, I would Sweet Chin Music It"

Tokens

WWF Pwned, WWE ****s, Grow up, its for at 10 yr olds wit nuffin else to do
    Last edited by LittleT; 02-06-2005 at 07:17 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

That's what you think.. :s

Tokens
    Habbo
    YellowParasol-

Latest Awards:

I went to WWE Live twice.. Both of them were Raw last October in London then this April just gone in Nottingham

Favourite Wrestler = Batista and Orton
    Fav Tag team = Chris Benoit And KurtAngle (First time they teamed up in a Tournument and won tag titles - They hated eachother)
    Favourtite move = F5 & Batista Bomb..
    Made a return after a few years away.. So much has changed

Big Peterborough United fan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast