HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: Quest Item help

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Quest Item help

How do I find the best quest's for the best armour for my level?

Say I wanted new mail platebody? How would I find the quest that gives the best one for my level? Is that possible?

All matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. We are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectivly. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we're the imagination of ourselves.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I think it may be this link

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by J1MI View Post
    How do I find the best quest's for the best armour for my level?

Say I wanted new mail platebody? How would I find the quest that gives the best one for my level? Is that possible?
    Do a search on one of the WoW database sites. Personally I prefer Wowhead, so on there you go: Database -> Items -> Armor -> Mail (or any other) then hit "Create filter" fill in some of the details you want like level range rarity etc. Just as a note where it says "Level" it's referring to the item level, not the level required .

Matt lurvs Jay