HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Simpsons

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbles
    I absolutely am crazy about simpsons. The thing that lets it down is the number of repeats. I have seen most of the episodes.
    Yeah, it always seems to be repeats whenever I watch them. They need way more new episodes. :rolleyes:
    Former moderator from March 17th, 2004 to August 11th, 2005
    Click here and read the forum rules!
    :wav:
    Ted- My BBQ brother
    Go Nvr, you're a rockin mod

Go Patriots and Red Sox

Eye for an Eye, the World goes Blind!-Gandhi

Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Thumbs down

im getting REALLy annoyd by the simpsons,, bleh starting to hate it -_', i want to see when Maud dies but they nevr show it, BUT SOUTH PARK IS BETTER i agree with ally and f1l73r soutj park makes the guest more funnier the simpsons, yellow? well i prefer south park, THE BUTTER'S Show
    Last edited by Moose; 22-07-2004 at 10:56 AM.

Tokens

Thumbs up Simpsons Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Butcher11
    Yeah, it always seems to be repeats whenever I watch them. They need way more new episodes. :rolleyes:
    I think that they have ALOT of episodes already... I meen im not disagreeing, I'd Like more too, But you gotta give them a break sometime.. I meen they have Like over 350 episodes :p. But yes Im a Simpsons Freak too, Have Seasons 1-4 on DVD because thats all that is out yet :p. Anyways, South Park is good too. But my order goes 1. Simpsons 2. Family guy 3. South Park 4.Futurama !

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Thumbs up

I LOVE THE SIMPSONS IVE SEEN ALL GOT ALL THE EPISODES ON DVD!!!!
    I want to be a Penguin,Hippo,Llama Real Boy!

Ex-Forum Moderator - 2005-2008
    Ex-Habbox Live DJ - 2006-2007
    x

Tokens

I like simpson its good and Sout park too my order will go simpson first then go to sourt park but i think that simpson should get new episode image like this Bart = 15 year old now Lisa = 14 i think and then they are more old u get my point its could be fun if we see those thing!

Tokens

Question

i think the simpsons is much better than south park south park as only sum funny eposodes (change the sum to a lot)(and to the simpsons better)
    Habbo Name : Rixel

Tokens

i think that should happen 2 them gettin older each year instead of havin future thing's like the 1 wen bart a (sumtin cant rembere name but is is job ina club) and a girl go's your fat and bart go's just more of me to luv baby
    lol
    i didnt say this ion my last message cos we was doin it at the same time

Tokens

no offence but the guy who replyed before me picture is a bler lol :eusa_clap

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Corey777
    I think that they have ALOT of episodes already... I meen im not disagreeing, I'd Like more too, But you gotta give them a break sometime.. I meen they have Like over 350 episodes :p. But yes Im a Simpsons Freak too, Have Seasons 1-4 on DVD because thats all that is out yet :p. Anyways, South Park is good too. But my order goes 1. Simpsons 2. Family guy 3. South Park 4.Futurama !
    mine go's 1.the simpsons 2. futurama 3.malcom in the middle (does that count ?)4.south park they alls how on sky 1 i luv that channelove3:

Tokens

:eusa_clap hey hey hey 5 in a row now lol :eusa_clap

Edited By Dry.Tearz - Theres no need for that many messages in a row, if you have extra comments to add, edit your 1st post and add them to that.
    Last edited by :Illusion; 20-08-2004 at 01:50 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast