HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

haha arsenal = crap

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -=Jack.B=- View Post
    Arsenal dont take the carling cup seriously and only use it as a training tournament for the younger players. Arsene Wenger has said this for a long time. Arsenal have still won it the most times even with our reserves team.

This is spurs only chance to get any silverware for the next 10 years. They maybe wont be playing in Europe next year whereas Arsenal will be.

Its taken them 9 years to beat our reserves team who had an awful game and deserved to get a kicking by any lower opposition team.
    It's a tournament where Fergie played his reserves and lost to Conventry. A tournament where Liverpool played a weak side and lost to Chelsea. The only team that takes it seriously is Chelsea and that's because they have enough squad depth and Roman wants to win everything.

Spurs really depress me. Their official site are releasing an official DVD of the win, and many other products such as shirts and mugs. And Arsenal could of just created a DVD on a decade of domination, FACT: this rivalry is the most one-sided rivalry in the past decade, more than any other in England. I mean, even Baptista and Aliadiere could beat them, why not create a DVD based on that?
    Last edited by Simmzay; 26-01-2008 at 11:37 PM.
    Seriously.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by FOOTBALL View Post
    haha arsenal = crap
    Of course. :rolleyes:

Quote Originally Posted by Simmzay View Post
    It's a tournament where Fergie played his reserves and lost to Conventry. A tournament where Liverpool played a weak side and lost to Chelsea. The only team that takes it seriously is Chelsea and that's because they have enough squad depth and Roman wants to win everything.

Spurs really depress me. Their official site are releasing an official DVD of the win, and many other products such as shirts and mugs. And Arsenal could of just created a DVD on a decade of domination, FACT: this rivalry is the most one-sided rivalry in the past decade, more than any other in England. I mean, even Baptista and Aliadiere could beat them, why not create a DVD based on that?
    Hahaha, that's hilarious, I guess they have to make the most of any game where they manage to beat us, even if it's against a vastly weakened team and in the Carling Cup.

[Sam]

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Just in case some thought I was joking:
    http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/shop...=&par=&parsub=

(For the record I don't have much against Tottenham, I just think the DVD is a little tasteless)
    Seriously.

UnitedRoad Guest

Might buy it.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Simmzay View Post
    Just in case some thought I was joking:
    http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/shop...=&par=&parsub=

(For the record I don't have much against Tottenham, I just think the DVD is a little tasteless)
    I think they have a right to milk the win.. Arsenal would do the same if they went 10 years without beating their closest rivals. Manchester City would do the same if they thumped United 5-1. Same for Sunderland/West Brom/Southampton/Everton against their main rivals.

If the win was let's say 1-0, then we wouldn't hear much else about it, but 5-1 is not a result you get everyday against your closest rivals, no matter what team they field, doesn't change the fact that they beat Arsenal.

Germany V England has been a pretty one sided contest internationally for years but, when England got that 5-1 win, Tee Shirts, DVD's, Mug's ect were flooded into the shops about it! It's a publicity goldmine teams that beat their superior rivals.

But I agree that it's sad that they have to make a DVD about the win, but does show that Tottenham haven't got much to cheer about, when they're releasing DVD's on beating Arsenal Reserves 5-1.
    leave your name when you rep me please.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415