HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Sounds like an interesting aircraft. They should keep researching on this type of aircraft for any future of supersonic travel. Like the Concorde.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by 088 View Post
    I head about this on the radio this morning, 1 single ticket will also cost almost £4000.
    Its only like a grand at the moement to a ticket there, so i wouldnt say its a massive increase considering how long it takes.
    Quote Originally Posted by REDNECK View Post
    yeah but 25 years is a heck of a long time. its more likely gonna be less than that i'd say!
    Not really, there will be soo much to do with this. Not just the aircraft, but airports will need to be made bigger for it.
    propper need a good sig:\

Tokens

Latest Awards:

There's a comparison for ya'
    Conductor of the Runaway Train of Militant Homosexuality

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Sounds... fast?

I'll stick to JET2 for now.

Tokens
    Habbo
    katie.pricejorda

Latest Awards:

That's faster than most fighter aircrafts by a reasonable amount, however I imagine in 25 years time, most fighter jets will be a lot quicker.

It looks very very streamlined and fast, sorta like something from the Thunderbirds

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Just looked at the picture above is that an actual picture of what it should look like? if so where are the windows
    I’ll be a story in your head, but that’s okay, because we’re all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Because it was, you know. It was the best. A daft old man who stole a magic box and ran away. Did I ever tell you that I stole it? Well, I borrowed it. I always meant to take it back. Oh, that box, Amy, you’ll dream about that box. It’ll never leave you. Big and little at the same time. Brand-new and ancient and the bluest blue ever. And the times we had, eh? Would had…Never had. In your dreams, they’ll still be there. The Doctor and Amy Pond and the days that never came.

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

The image above, will not be the final design it is just a computer made one. Anything could change on it within the next 25 years.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens

Latest Awards:

well i think the first step is to make normal planes use hydrogen,
    its easily accessible and is clean. makes sense

jesus £4000, screw the planet im not paying that much lol

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Apparently there is no windows as the speed would melt them !

4000pounds
    The other day I was in a toilet.
    A voice came from the cubicle next to me: "Hello mate, how are you doing?"
    I didn't want to be rude, so I said, "Not too bad, thanks."
    I heard the voice again. "So, what are you up to?"
    Again I answered, "Just having a quick ****... How about yourself?"
    Then I heard him say "Sorry, mate, I'll have to call you back. I've got some **** in the cubicle next to me answering everything I say."

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Favourtism View Post
    Apparently there is no windows as the speed would melt them !

4000pounds
    how will the pilots see where their going ???? Unless theres like shutters or something that come up and down... I'd feel really claustrophobic with out windows
    I’ll be a story in your head, but that’s okay, because we’re all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Because it was, you know. It was the best. A daft old man who stole a magic box and ran away. Did I ever tell you that I stole it? Well, I borrowed it. I always meant to take it back. Oh, that box, Amy, you’ll dream about that box. It’ll never leave you. Big and little at the same time. Brand-new and ancient and the bluest blue ever. And the times we had, eh? Would had…Never had. In your dreams, they’ll still be there. The Doctor and Amy Pond and the days that never came.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast