HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by brandon View Post
    3-0.
    2 goals for Ronaldo.

I have Torres and Ronaldo on my dream team so that's a good 50 points.
    What a day to put ronalado as my captain !!!!!

Tokens

I laugh at people who call Man United a two man team. If you read the line up you can clearly see that Man United are playing 11 players!!! Not two!! People on a man united board that i use have been annoyed with Rooney's latest performances and have been saying that his isn't United quality. I would say that Tevez is better than Rooney, some of the goals he has scored this season have been vital. It's funny how we can beat a team who are higher than Birmingham 5-1 and you drew to Birmingham. I think some of the Arsenal supporters are worried.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

United.Road you'll clearly see if you remove Ronaldo & Rooney from your squad your just a normal team like Newcastle, Ronaldo & Rooney make you what you are and they are two amazing players.

It's funny how we can beat Manchester City and you cant.
    No longer active on here

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by PaulMacC View Post
    United.Road you'll clearly see if you remove Ronaldo & Rooney from your squad your just a normal team like Newcastle, Ronaldo & Rooney make you what you are and they are two amazing players.

stupid post. i could pick an amazing line up without rooney and ronaldo and still be confident they can beat arsenal.

GK: VDS
    RB: Brown
    CB: Ferdinand
    CB: Vidic
    LB: Evra
    LM: Giggs
    CM: Carrick
    CM: Anderson (bullies fabregas every time he plays against him)
    RM: Nani
    ST: Tevez
    ST: Saha

I still think that squad can win the league :S you clearly have no idea about football

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Rooney has scored 12 goals this season.
    Ronaldo has scored 29 goals this season.
    Manchester United have scored 81 goals this season.

How can you say without those key players you wont win the league.
    No longer active on here

Tokens

rooney has been poor you muppet 12 goals in nothing for a striker

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by PaulMacC View Post

However much i hate United.Road i am sorry you a wrong there!

We can beat manchester city, in fact we have beaten them more times in history than you ever have. Check your stats before you talk please!

Also just becuase we lost once against them does not mean we cannot ever beat them, you lost against us last week but i dont go round saying arsenal can never beat us, becuase i know the fact is not true as Matches such as United VS Arsenal are simply 50 / 50 chance of winning, whoever star players shine on the day.

Also, you can hardly talk about ronaldo and roonye if team took em away you be rubbish, firstly we have many of players such as nani who can take ronaldos role and saha who can take rooneys, also, take your main players away like last week, funny that you were rubbish to.

THE FACT IS WITHOUT KEY PLAYERS NO TEAMSD WOULD WIN THE LEAGUE!

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Glen-Powers View Post
    However much i hate United.Road i am sorry you a wrong there!

We can beat manchester city, in fact we have beaten them more times in history than you ever have. Check your stats before you talk please!

Also just becuase we lost once against them does not mean we cannot ever beat them, you lost against us last week but i dont go round saying arsenal can never beat us, becuase i know the fact is not true as Matches such as United VS Arsenal are simply 50 / 50 chance of winning, whoever star players shine on the day.

Also, you can hardly talk about ronaldo and roonye if team took em away you be rubbish, firstly we have many of players such as nani who can take ronaldos role and saha who can take rooneys, also, take your main players away like last week, funny that you were rubbish to.
    haha yeh it is funny aint it. but even when adebayor came on they were still awful ol:

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by United.Road View Post
    rooney has been poor you muppet 12 goals in nothing for a striker
    Exactly. Good but not exceptional players like Keane and Benjani are ahead of him

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by United.Road View Post
    haha yeh it is funny aint it. but even when adebayor came on they were still awful ol:
    Can you stop trying to start arguments, there is no need for a comment like that, all you are doing is making united fans look bad and its fan like you who make us true united fans look like glory hunting, cocky gits which is not fair!

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast