HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 5 of 58 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Mrs.McCall

Latest Awards:

You'll learn more in later episodes but basically Nate ran away after the whole school found out about his and Danny's affair. For someone like Nate who, along with Stacy, was part of the most popular couple, it became hard to deal with.

Nate didn't tell anyone so, instead of making it obvious he ran away, I thought i'd put a sting in the tail by making it seem he had died. When Rick's Mother (Also Nate's Mother) says "I've lost my son" she means he's actually lost!

Nate + Danny had the affair.
    Rick = Nate's brother who was very close to him and blamed Danny for Nate running away.

Rick's suicide was part of delusions that Danny was having down to the guilt he felt. He had dreams which made him think Rick was actually dead and that lead Danny to his own suicide attempt.. for real.

Mrs.McCall - I'm out of this world.

Read all about me

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The articles you have written this past week are really well written and the whole plot is gripping and tense. Well Done!

Artemidorus
    Joined Habbox for the first time on the 29-10-2005 // Joined Habbox for the second time on the 08-10-2006 // Joined Habbox for the third time on the 30-09-2007 // Became a Habbox Writer on the 26-11-2007 // Became a Senior Habbox Writer on the 07-02-2008 // Left Habbox 01-07-2008 // Came back to habbox on 23-08-2008 // Became a Writer again on the 27-08-2008 // Became a Trialist Content Designer on the 22-09-08 // Left Habbox on the 30-09-08

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mrs.McCall

Latest Awards:

Thank you.

I am currently working on another script based on my "Socialite" stories... it'll be similar to the American TV show Dirt.

Read all about me

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Marvelous, I look forward to reading it!
    Joined Habbox for the first time on the 29-10-2005 // Joined Habbox for the second time on the 08-10-2006 // Joined Habbox for the third time on the 30-09-2007 // Became a Habbox Writer on the 26-11-2007 // Became a Senior Habbox Writer on the 07-02-2008 // Left Habbox 01-07-2008 // Came back to habbox on 23-08-2008 // Became a Writer again on the 27-08-2008 // Became a Trialist Content Designer on the 22-09-08 // Left Habbox on the 30-09-08

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Still amazing as ever, I really want this to go on

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mrs.McCall

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Still amazing as ever, I really want this to go on
    Thank you.

I'll run the series now as follows

Monday - Episode 5
    Tuesday - Episode 6
    Wednesday - Episode 7
    Thursday - Episode 8
    Friday - Episodes 9 & 10 (Double Finale)

The following Monday, i'll post the "Christmas Special" I wrote. There will then be a short break before I release the Second Series.

Read all about me

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Another great piece of writing, and yea nice twist

Just 1 thing, Christmas Special? That time already?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.McCall View Post
    Thank you.

Monday - Episode 5
    Tuesday - Episode 6
    Wednesday - Episode 7
    Thursday - Episode 8

The following Monday, i'll post the "Christmas Special" I wrote. There will then be a short break before I release the Second Series.

LOL! christmas special! A bit late, but I'm sure it'll be great

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pyroka

Latest Awards:

You'll learn more in later episodes but basically Nate ran away after the whole school found out about his and Danny's affair. For someone like Nate who, along with Stacy, was part of the most popular couple, it became hard to deal with.

Nate didn't tell anyone so, instead of making it obvious he ran away, I thought i'd put a sting in the tail by making it seem he had died. When Rick's Mother (Also Nate's Mother) says "I've lost my son" she means he's actually lost!

Nate + Danny had the affair.
    Rick = Nate's brother who was very close to him and blamed Danny for Nate running away.

Rick's suicide was part of delusions that Danny was having down to the guilt he felt. He had dreams which made him think Rick was actually dead and that lead Danny to his own suicide attempt.. for real.
    Thanks for the explanations! Yeah, that makes sense really... Ooo it's really tense, and I don't know why Nate would do such a thing in the first place? Maybe he didnt want to admit he was gay, and instead it just 'happened'? Unless he's bisexual, which would make much more sense but still, the pressure on him is immense if he's they're the 'popular couple' within the school. Bloody hell, I didn't know Rick's suicide was a illusion... Daaaaamn.

That's really sad for Danny, all this just because he slept with a guy. >_> It's weird how there's such a chain reaction in things like these. Stacey is so out of order though, she really needs a slap. I would love Nate to do that.

Thank you.

Monday - Episode 5
    Tuesday - Episode 6
    Wednesday - Episode 7
    Thursday - Episode 8

EEEEEEEEEEE NOT FRIDAY, DREADING FRIDAY

I don't want these to endddd.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mrs.McCall

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Muniflex View Post
    Just 1 thing, Christmas Special? That time already?
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    LOL! christmas special! A bit late, but I'm sure it'll be great
    Lmao, don't forget I wrote these in like November/December time!

Quote Originally Posted by Pyroka View Post

EEEEEEEEEEE NOT FRIDAY, DREADING FRIDAY

I don't want these to endddd.
    After a short break it'll return, don't worry

Read all about me

Page 5 of 58 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast