HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: ema bonus

Tokens

Latest Awards:

because my parents earn more than £30,810 I have to work to pay for things I need a bit unfair I think... I don't know if you get a EMA bonus this Easter but I am getting one from work =]
    I’ll be a story in your head, but that’s okay, because we’re all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Because it was, you know. It was the best. A daft old man who stole a magic box and ran away. Did I ever tell you that I stole it? Well, I borrowed it. I always meant to take it back. Oh, that box, Amy, you’ll dream about that box. It’ll never leave you. Big and little at the same time. Brand-new and ancient and the bluest blue ever. And the times we had, eh? Would had…Never had. In your dreams, they’ll still be there. The Doctor and Amy Pond and the days that never came.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mrs.McCall

Latest Awards:

I didn't get any EMA this week... i presume this is because it was good friday hence a bank holiday?

Mrs.McCall - I'm out of this world.

Read all about me

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mk

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.McCall View Post
    I didn't get any EMA this week... i presume this is because it was good friday hence a bank holiday?
    I got mine on Thursday...

Anyway, they say you can earn up to £500 in bonuses? January, June and if you go back for a second year... that's £300, where are the other two?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Bonuses?

As if you don't get enough of our flipping money as it is. :rolleyes:
    Ostinato...
    Slightly Obsessed with Mrs. Aguilera

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Ostinato View Post
    Bonuses?

As if you don't get enough of our flipping money as it is. :rolleyes:
    Seriously, who says no to free money? I don't get why you guys are so mad about us getting money. It's not like you'd say no if you could get ema.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft View Post
    Seriously, who says no to free money? I don't get why you guys are so mad about us getting money. It's not like you'd say no if you could get ema.
    Lol well obviously not. That's the thing though, the reason we are mad is because it's different standards for different people. I go to school/college/uni and do the exact some amount of work and time as everyone else - should it shoudl be given to everyone or no-one. They don't take into consideration family size either. My parents may earn 30,000 yeh - but what if I have 8 baby brothers and sisters? That no way evens out that I will be getting funded fairly.

I'm not in any way trying to blame the individuals - it's the government that is the problem.

It's a completely unfair system and I'm not even going to get into a discussion about how completely wrong it all is, lol. If you wanna know my opinion in detail, look through my previous posts ;P
    Last edited by Ostinato; 23-03-2008 at 08:55 PM.
    Ostinato...
    Slightly Obsessed with Mrs. Aguilera

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i'm against EMA in some circumstances.

my mate gets tonnes of money for EMA cause he's autistic, he gets loadsa money a week, tonnes of bonuses (enough to buy himself top-end PS3s, 360s and Wiis). And y'know what? He lives in 750k+ house and his parents are loaded. Why is EMA needed here?

I don't need EMA. I have enough money. I think it's a good idea for those that NEED it. Why are bonuses given out? Why is money given for completed coursework? Makes no sense to me, it's to pay for the maintenance of your education. AKA Stationary, Bus Passes, Food, Essential trips.
    goodbye.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

To be fair, some people really do need it
    Quote Originally Posted by ostinato
    but what if I have 8 baby brothers and sisters?
    Thats what child benefits is there for, a bloody confusing system set-up by our confusing government

Tokens
    Habbo
    StripedTiger

Latest Awards:

EMA is there to spend on getting so school, and affording school stationary, dinners and supplies. It shouldnt really be spent on things lik mp3, ipods, 360s etc. If his parents cant afford the essentials for school, why the hell should he be getting all the top gaming gear?
    Mrs S Dalton
    Autistic

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yup - I spend my EMA on clothes, PS3 games etc. Not alot anyone can do about it really
    POP
    MUSIC
    WILL
    NEVER
    BE
    LOW
    BROW

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast