HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    hamheyelliot

Latest Awards:

Exclamation Dreamweaver CS3 Patch

Posted in Design and Development aswell as Web Market now, as I figured it would be helpful here too.

Lots of people have been asking for the Dreamweaver CS3 patch, so I've uploaded it so you can easily take it and use it:

Megaupload Download (Around 5MB)

How to use the Patch
    Extract the .exe from the .zip into the folder where you installed Dreamweaver, usually Program Files/Adobe/Dreamweaver etc.

The file is called 'Dreamweaver2', launch the program by clicking on it, rather than clicking on the one that is just called 'Dreamweaver'

From here, its best to make a 'Dreamweaver2' shortcut and rename it, so you can easily launch it from the desktop.

Thanks Voila! Use Dreamweaver without Activation.

Thread closed by LucasAge (Forum Super Moderator): You have already posted a thread like this. Please use this one: http://habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=467324
    Last edited by Agesilaus; 22-03-2008 at 10:13 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Lets set the stage on fire, and hollywood will be jealous.

Tokens
    Habbo
    hamheyelliot

Latest Awards:

Though I'd plop it here too