HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
    Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Emirates View Post
    Sad that you feel the need to keep coming on this forum when nobody wants you
    Nah man... I reckon he's gotten alright tbh... looking at some of his posts they are rather funny... funnier are the reactions he sparks from me/you/others. The person who I think is the forum prat now is that RawrItsSomething, he's so arrogant. :rolleyes:

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by IRBlueMoon View Post
    Nah man... I reckon he's gotten alright tbh... looking at some of his posts they are rather funny... funnier are the reactions he sparks from me/you/others. The person who I think is the forum prat now is that RawrItsSomething, he's so arrogant. :rolleyes:
    Lol he used to wind you up but now it seems you've got used to it.
    And yeah rawritsluke has only just started posting here and he's annoying me too.

Quote Originally Posted by beaker View Post
    Lol he used to wind you up but now it seems you've got used to it.
    And yeah rawritsluke has only just started posting here and he's annoying me too.
    Yeah rawitsluke is becoming one of those people where your just like... you annoying little... >_>

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by IRBlueMoon View Post
    Yeah rawitsluke is becoming one of those people where your just like... you annoying little... >_>
    I swear I remember him on here before and he supported his hometown Plymouth Argyle. :S Might have been someone else though.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sough.

Latest Awards:

If he wouldnt of said that i was crying i wouldnt have cared about his posts, infact he is getting okay.
    moderator alert Edited by Nick (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't have images in your signature that exceed your usergroup.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

boring

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by beaker View Post
    I swear I remember him on here before and he supported his hometown Plymouth Argyle. :S Might have been someone else though.
    He's that Bojangles guy, I think. It's not the other Luke who supported Plymouth.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Rarelime View Post
    United will win the title, out of the teams they have been the most consistent and the talent they have is phenominal.

Off topic - who do you think will go down? Getting pretty interesting down there, Anyone under Spurs can still get relegated. I think Fulham & Wigan will join Derby.
    17. Bolton
    ----------------
    18. Birmingham
    19. Fulham
    20. Derby

Quote Originally Posted by e5 View Post
    WD Chelsea today! lol. 2nd best thing for Man U tbh. My bro support Man U :@

Villa for ever here! 1 - 0 yesterday to Sunderland lol
    Hey babe, check the sig.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213