HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Exclamation USA Politics - Obama vs. Clinton

I always wanted to get people's opinions on this; Who do you think has the best chance of being the next president, Obama or Clinton?

Personally, I feel that Hilary and Barack are both great and it's either him or her, but in my eyes I can see Barack as the next president of the United States.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

barack has the best chance, basically everyone agrees, but it's not over yet. you never know. he would no question beat john mccain during the general election, but mccain clinton would be a pretty even match.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i would rather have barack in there , not clinton

Tokens

Default barack is just better

Barack is just a better president. Clinton thinks she knows it all. Here husband is a perv. I say lets give obama a change. I wonder what will happen to the us. > power to the black people.

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by MR22 View Post
    Barack is just a better president. Clinton thinks she knows it all. Here husband is a perv. I say lets give obama a change. I wonder what will happen to the us. > power to the black people.
    That is actually racist saying someone should be in a job because of their sexuality/race. On my personal preference I like all three of them on different aspects.

Hiliary Clinton - Personality, reminds me of Maragret Thatcher, also pledges to withdraw from Iraq.

John McCain - Conservative values.

Barak Obama - Pledges to withdraw from Iraq and also never supported the war.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

bring in Barack. Clinton is annoying and you cant hav republican after George bush

Tokens

Latest Awards:

yeah, I believe that for sure the democratics won the general election is just who; Barack or Clinton. McCain isn't going to win hopefully.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    Hiliary Clinton - Personality, reminds me of Maragret Thatcher, also pledges to withdraw from Iraq.

John McCain - Conservative values.

Barak Obama - Pledges to withdraw from Iraq and also never supported the war.
    true dat. any of them would be a better president than what we have now. they all have something i agree with, i wish i could pick them apart and put them in one so i could make a super-prez, but oh well. barack is the closest for me. i actually agree with mccain on a lot of stuff, but his whole idea of staying in iraq for literally the next 100 years is complete nonsense. i wouldn't vote for him even if i agreed with him on everything else.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I think we're forgetting huckabee!
    But seriously, no wonder he's got like 0 votes, he beleives the world is 6000 years old..
    there was little we could say, and even less we could do, as the ice kept getting thinner under me and you

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Sayfe. View Post
    I think we're forgetting huckabee!
    But seriously, no wonder he's got like 0 votes, he beleives the world is 6000 years old..
    actually, he won a lot of votes. he won west virginia. more people voted for him than for ron paul, who is possibly the most honest politician of the past 50 years. mike huckabee is a generally nice guy, thats what drew him to people. some people can overlook a major flaw in someone, like being so stubborn you deny all scientific evidence that says the earth is more than 6000 years old. but some people, like me, can't overlook something like that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast