HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Simmzay View Post
    Thought we played well. Can't fault your team for losing against the best team in the league. Showed a lot of fight and guts, nothing lacking in that department. Of course changes need to be made, a new CB and LW would be fine.

Not liking the Utd fans who NEVER post about their team suddenly "pop up", though.
    Why should they need to post about their team? :S

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Enrique View Post
    Why should they need to post about their team? :S
    I don't think you "get" it. I'm only directing that at people who only post when their team wins, or in title-indicating matches. It isn't about new members either. Hopefully you can grasp that.
    Seriously.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

defending is arsenals biggest problem
    they cant hold a lead and they concede to many goals to have a chance of seeing out their title challenge.

time for wenger to put his hands into the transfer kitty and add to make the squad stronger before fans and players start getting on his back.

JPT Champions 08-09
    We're Luton Town Fc

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jordie View Post
    defending is arsenals biggest problem
    they cant hold a lead and they concede to many goals to have a chance of seeing out their title challenge.

time for wenger to put his hands into the transfer kitty and add to make the squad stronger before fans and players start getting on his back.
    Lol.
    That's just as well as I read that Wenger doesn't plan to going into the Transfer Market at all in the Summer.

Tokens

great game!

Should have been a draw
    Habbo uk - Hovr
    Habbo ca - stupidben
    Habbo USA - stupidben
    Habbo Au - stupidben
    Habbo sg - stupidben
    Feel Free to F.R ME On Any hotels!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Simmzay View Post
    I don't think you "get" it. I'm only directing that at people who only post when their team wins, or in title-indicating matches. It isn't about new members either. Hopefully you can grasp that.
    Well I'm new to this forum, just signed up yesterday so I'm hoping to stick around this forum as I'm a bit of a football fanatic

Tokens
    Habbo
    cjw93

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Gork View Post
    Well I'm new to this forum, just signed up yesterday so I'm hoping to stick around this forum as I'm a bit of a football fanatic
    And that has what to do with the thread?

I think Arsenal were the better side on the day.
    Used to be GraysAthChaz

Tokens

Latest Awards:

After seeing numerous replays of both goals, Arsenal only have themselves to blame. They squandered chances, handballed for the penalty and should have had a player on the line for the free-kick. If the was someone on the line it wouldn't have went in.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Enrique View Post
    Lol.
    That's just as well as I read that Wenger doesn't plan to going into the Transfer Market at all in the Summer.
    hes going to have to because atm they arent good enough to win anything without some decent squad players like united have. united can turn to players like nani and anderson while arsenal can turn to song and senderos:rolleyes:

JPT Champions 08-09
    We're Luton Town Fc

arsenals goals should never have counted anyway

adebayor is useless, can only score with his hand

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910