HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Darkangel909
    Nupe, I was actually thinking of this girl in my business class who went to see them at Milton Keynes. She claimed she was a massive fan yet she hadn't heard more then about 4 songs off their new album..?
    kk my apoligises

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Band : Maroon 5
    Album : Songs About Jane
    Year : 2004
    Genre : Iunno
    Rating : 6.5
    Best Track : She Will Be Loved
    Worst Track : Sunday Morning
    Discription : I usually dont like Maroon 5 songs, I like the album because of she will be loved, the other songs bring the rating down, even though they arent bad, but they arent as good as she will be loved. I would recommend the album.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Hippygurl101
    Agreed Dooklie is definately the bes album from Green day.. and Foo fighters - DFefiantely 'The colous and the shape' Is there best beleive me, if you havent heard it, youve never really heard foo fighters.

Imagine only 3 really... tut tut. OK album

Band/Artist: James Blunt
    Album: Back To Bedlam
    Year: 2005
    Genre: Hmm Indie/Chill out..
    Rating: 9
    Best track: Hard to Pick - Wisemen, You're beautiful, Billy.
    Worst track: If you made me maybe Out of My Mind.
    Description: Great Album, His voice is amazing and soulful and really impacts the meaning of the songs. His lyrics are inspired msotly all written by himself. There really thoughful and creative and poetic, and he isnt afraid to use wearing in senstivie songs not just for swearings sake but for effect.
    I agree totally, James Blunt is amzing. He is way better tahn all these r0ck cr3w s0ngz lyke sl1pkn0t and s04d. Greenday also **** balls.

Tokens

Wow, MORxcore. James Blunt is one of the most bland, watered-down 'talents' I've come across since David Gray. Granted, the guy can write a song, but he's by no means deserving of all the 'best songwriter' accolades that he's getting. He's just a complete nonentity. If you want someone creative, poetic and genuinely amazing, check out Rufus Wainwright, Anthony (& The Johnsons) or even Jeff Buckley. Leave Blunt on supermarket shelves where he belongs.

Band/Artist: Anthony & The Johnsons
    Album: I Am Like A Bird Now
    Year: 2005
    Genre: Not sure. Vocal pop/folk, perhaps.
    Rating: 8.6
    Best Track: Hope There's Someone
    Worst Track: There isn't one, really.
    Description: The first thing that'll strike you about Antony is his voice: an incredible eight-octave vibrato, which brings to mind both Bryan Ferry and Nina Simone. It would be heartbreaking on its own, but it just happens to be singing some of the most powerfully emotive lyrics of the year. Songs about gender-confusion and mastectomies may not be everyone's cup of tea, and the songs have certainly divided opinion among the people I've played it to, but when the result is this haunting, it's hard not to comment on it at least.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Definately, James Blunt is the best
    His songs are so emotional, he will go a long way.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123