HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by JackBuddy View Post
    My dad used to go to Brentford away games, he's told me all about you Cardiff fans!
    Tisn't something to be proud of really.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Cardiff city fans are *****. they come to Anfield get tonked by Liverpools under 8 team then go and smash up one of the pubs full of liverpool fans. Imagin cardiff in europe they'd be the laughing stock of the competition

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jack.Lfc View Post
    Cardiff city fans are *****. they come to Anfield get tonked by Liverpools under 8 team then go and smash up one of the pubs full of liverpool fans. Imagin cardiff in europe they'd be the laughing stock of the competition
    One word: Steven Gerrard
    If we got "tonked" it wouldn't have been more than a one goal difference and we wouldn't have scored and had all them chances.

Cardiff fans went to the pubs were all the Liverpool "fans" normallly go and did go there for fight. Strangely, on that day, they weren't there. Liverpool fans also said that they had never been so intimated in their own ground. So your trying to tell me that Everton + Manchester United in the 80s isn't more intimidating?

Actually, Cardiff used to be in Europe all the time. They reached the Semi-finals of the European Cup Winners Cup and even beat Real Madrid in the Quarter-finals, one year, only to lose at the Bernabeu. I'm sure team wouldn't like coming to Cardiff much.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Jack.Lfc View Post
    Prooves, you can't spell.

Cardiff, come to Liverpool great, leave it even greater.

Tokens

So in all honesty, if Derby got the least yellow cards and least red cards then they would've got in?

You know, fair play is good and everything but I think the way they did it before was better - give it to 6th place... they deserved it.

You don't win wars by not killing people so you shouldn't win trophies without winning.
    jesus had an intimate moment with the infraction button until it told him to stop asking for it's personal details and gave him a warning.

NO PICTURE - 2 BIG!

Tokens

If it's not Man City, then it'll be Everton unless they get 5th place, if it's not them.... it'll be Fulham.. O_O

Also, this'll be the 4th year in a row where Blackburn have finished bottom of the fair play league.
    Last edited by Xeck; 10-05-2008 at 05:36 PM.

[Sam]

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Xeck View Post
    If it's not Man City, then it'll be Everton unless they get 5th place, if it's not them.... it'll be Fulham.. O_O

Also, this'll be the 4th year in a row where Blackburn have finished bottom of the fair play league.
    Ala Christopher Samba lol.
    jesus had an intimate moment with the infraction button until it told him to stop asking for it's personal details and gave him a warning.

NO PICTURE - 2 BIG!

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Discharge Man View Post
    So in all honesty, if Derby got the least yellow cards and least red cards then they would've got in?

You know, fair play is good and everything but I think the way they did it before was better - give it to 6th place... they deserved it.

You don't win wars by not killing people so you shouldn't win trophies without winning.
    No because Derby got relegated.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeck View Post

City are above Everton and Fulham.
    I'm saying 'noob' because I'm used to saying it on a different forum, it's funnier than this one but it's only subject is Man City don't tell me to 'Sod off to that one then'. Don't take it to heart when I say it.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by ThyGoat View Post
    What's that got to do with anything?

NO PICTURE - 2 BIG!

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by ThyGoat View Post

City are above Everton and Fulham.
    I know they are, I said if it's not City then it would be them. ;P

[Sam]

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast