HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 141 of 141 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141
Results 1,401 to 1,406 of 1406

Thread: Bleach

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft View Post
    How is Aizen immortal and why the hell does he get 20,000 years instead of eternity? It looks like it's about to end, but I wouldn't be surprised if Kubo somehow managed to get it going again, although maybe it is time to throw in the towel. Did we ever get to see hell in the end?
    **** knows how he is, i never kept up with it. Jon was just like "hey, ***** about to end" so i read this chapter.

Not sure about hell but im pretty sure they didnt get to. Who knows, he might add that even higher bad guy but unless ichigo gets his powers back (which would be the height of stupid), i dont think its going anywhere further. No new manga on it ti 27th of oct though

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Actually I guess all of the Soul Reapers and everyone in Soul Society is immortal unless you send them to hell, but if you did that to Aizen he would probably reveal himself as the devil or something. It'll be weird when Bleach ends. It's been around ever since I started watching anime. Also, I think Grimmjow is still alive guys.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Actually I guess all of the Soul Reapers and everyone in Soul Society is immortal unless you send them to hell, but if you did that to Aizen he would probably reveal himself as the devil or something. It'll be weird when Bleach ends. It's been around ever since I started watching anime. Also, I think Grimmjow is still alive guys.
    I thought they aged also and when they died they went back to earth so it was like a never-ending repeat? But yeah, its been around since '01, hot snap thats more than half my life. Even though ive been watching it since like it was in around episode 70-80 i think.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyNemo View Post
    I thought they aged also and when they died they went back to earth so it was like a never-ending repeat? But yeah, its been around since '01, hot snap thats more than half my life. Even though ive been watching it since like it was in around episode 70-80 i think.
    Dunno. It's been too long and it's not like Kubo ever reminds us of the rules in the Bleach universe haha. I started watching the anime in 2008 when it was around episode 170.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Dunno. It's been too long and it's not like Kubo ever reminds us of the rules in the Bleach universe haha. I started watching the anime in 2008 when it was around episode 170.
    Haha very true, was the flying in the air ever explained?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Right, hai guys I'm at Uni so HxF isn't top of my priorities but to answer questions and stuff.

No, there hasn't been a Hell arc at all. However, this december, there is a Bleach movie entitled 'Hell arc'. So it might just be covered in that, which seems a little silly that it's only a movie and not in the manga, who knows though.

Kubo is taking a 2 weeks break or something. Not sure where he is taking the story now, most people have been saying he is going to do another flashback arc, this time to do with Isshin (Ichigo's dad) and stuff.

Also, I don't know how Aizen is still immortal. He's lost his zankapakuto and the hogyoku already abandoned him, which was his godhax powers. So I'm not sure.

Also, at Ichigo saying goodbye to Rukia, suddenly everyone has forgotten about the gigais or whatever they're called.