HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tokens

for gta

this 'big weekly question' thing is stupid

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I bought 360 because I wanted Fable 2, I just got more enjoyment out of it than originally planned

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I got it for Xbox Live but also because its the console that my brother and my friends had. Also the amount of games available compared to the PS3 at the time when I bought it.

.:; Johno

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I got a PS3 because I was used to it I supose. And I also played a 360 and thought it was shockingly awful.
    POP
    MUSIC
    WILL
    NEVER
    BE
    LOW
    BROW

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I bought my PS3 because of the blu-ray (for films), Drakes Forture and Dynasty Warriors 6. I bought the Wii because Nintendo is a great company And the console itself is incredibly good for the price. The Xbox didn't interest me at all.

Tokens

I have bought all three

PS3 because i prevoisly owned a PS2 and thought that it would be alot easier to use etc etc. Although Online was very poor 0 games out for it at the time and hardly anyone had one.

I then bought Xbox360 because More of my friends have one and the better online quality and the games. I do have to say that the gamers are way better on Xbox than PS3, i rip on PS3 Cod4 but arent at the best player as much on Xbox360

I then bought Wii for Wii Fit and to have some fun on now and again.
    -

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Xbox Live.
    Doubt everything, even this.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

All my friends had it, and i just wanted to try a new console instead of buying a nintendo or playstation as usual.

Tokens
    Habbo
    katie.pricejorda

Latest Awards:

I bought an Xbox 360 as my friends played it or where getting one, I was getting bored of computing and Habbo and wanted something else to fill my time and I didn't know what else I could get for Christmas. I didn't choose a PS3 as it was out of my price range and I wanted Xbox live even though the PS2 had been loyal to me.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Bought a wii because its innovative which is what I sway towards and I loved my DS, plus I wanted: Twilight princess, Super Mario Galaxy and Super Smash Bros.

I was going to buy a 360 for Banjo Kazooie until they changed it all, it would have been the only game I would have bought other that maybe Fable 2 when it came out.

I was at one point tempted to buy a PS3 for MGS4 but I'm glad I didn't, I'm not really too bothered about it anymore.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast