HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default BNP - Your Thoughts!

Should the British National Party (BNP) be allowed to run for political positions?

What your thoughts on this? :S

Tokens

Latest Awards:

yes they should, just like any other party. but its unlikely that they will get in though

Tokens

Yes, because what they say is correct and 98% of the BRITISH public want what they propose because it's only logical - they are the only party that I think wouldn't make false promises.

BNP FTW.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I would have to disagree to being allowed to run as I was reading about what there party stands for the other day and one thing which really stood out to me and kept in my mind was that the leader of the BNP says that reading mein camp gave him some good ideas which is just a completely ridiculous statement to make and the party is just a modern day nazi party.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

To be fair, the BNP have some rather good points. To put it lightly they are very "Patriotic"

And they have a higher ranking according to alexa

http://www.bnp.org.uk/sms-news-texts/

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Someone who left my school is a member of the BNP and he got a postcard from them at Christmas time with some pro-white thing on it.
    He also wrote strongly about immigration in his first English GCSE exam this year (was in January or something like that) and had to retake it as one of the English teachers saw it and was disgusted by it.
    (will be updated whenever I can be bothered to)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

here is a link to the BNP's Manifesto: http://www.bnp.org.uk/pdf_files/minimanifesto2007.pdf

and this is a statement from the chairman on the BNP:

In issue 12 of the BNP publication The Rune (see 1998 public order conviction) he called the Holocaust "the Holohoax" and criticized the Holocaust denier David Irving for admitting in an interview that up to four million Jews might have died in the Holocaust. Griffin wrote: "True Revisionists will not be fooled by this new twist to the sorry tale of the Hoax of the Twentieth Century."[13][14][15] Griffin was eventually prosecuted for his articles in The Rune (see below).

In 1997 he told an undercover journalist that he had updated Richard Verrall's Holocaust denial book Did Six Million Really Die?. He also described his former MP, Alex Carlile, QC, who had reported The Rune to the police, as "this bloody Jew... whose only claim is that his grandparents died in the Holocaust."[16]

In his defence during his 1998 prosecution, Griffin said: "I am well aware that the orthodox opinion is that six million Jews were gassed and cremated and turned into lampshades. Orthodox opinion also once held that the world is flat ... I have reached the conclusion that the 'extermination' tale is a mixture of Allied wartime propaganda, extremely profitable lie, and latter witch-hysteria.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

No, they're the main reason that learning about the World Wars and fascism should be made mandatory in education. They're quite clearly the political KKK and the British equivalent of the Nazis. I'd rather not be ruled over by rednecks or be among the idiots who voted them into power because the evil immigrants were such an enticing scapegoat.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yes they should in my opinion, some of their policies make a lot of sense.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

They may have some policies which do make alot of sense but at the same time when looking at the bigger picture of there party there is also alot of policies which dont make alot of sense also.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast