HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Tokens

Default Xbox, Gamecube, or PS2?

Well I own a gamecube, and despite most peoples hate towards the system, it's a great gaming machine. The downsides are: No DVD or Audio CD playing feature, Limited games, and barely any online games. However the Upsides are: Many faster loading times (especially faster than PS2), Small discs, and it's a small very portable system, Less cost, at only 100 dollars its a great machine, and better controllers which I know will be argued against, but PS2 controllers seem to have too many L and R buttons, and not as comfortable in your hand. My list goes Xbox, Gamecube, PS2

Please don't hate me 'cause I like Gamecube! :eusa_pray

Moved from 'Other Games' By Rye1088. Please try and post in the correct forum.
    Last edited by Rye1088; 27-10-2004 at 09:20 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I own PS2, I'm not a huge Xbox fan so i guess I go PS2, Gamecube, Xbox. I like having a Dvd player with my PS2, and the controller is very comfortable. Howver the downside is the Mario Games(yes lol one of my favorite kinds) are only on Gamecube. But at least we get the GTA's first.
    Former moderator from March 17th, 2004 to August 11th, 2005
    Click here and read the forum rules!
    :wav:
    Ted- My BBQ brother
    Go Nvr, you're a rockin mod

Go Patriots and Red Sox

Eye for an Eye, the World goes Blind!-Gandhi

Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

Yeah I concede to the GTAs I'm just not used to the controllers though

Fedoracore Guest

Hate the x-box i have another name for it but i can't say it :S tis Bad

Hehe Ps2 W00t Can't wait till ps3 Gonna Knock X-box and everyother consol out of the water

Tokens

Latest Awards:

not sure i like them all lol but mabey ps2 :S

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by joeymarshmallo
    Well I own a gamecube, and despite most peoples hate towards the system, it's a great gaming machine. The downsides are: No DVD or Audio CD playing feature, Limited games, and barely any online games. However the Upsides are: Many faster loading times (especially faster than PS2), Small discs, and it's a small very portable system, Less cost, at only 100 dollars its a great machine, and better controllers which I know will be argued against, but PS2 controllers seem to have too many L and R buttons, and not as comfortable in your hand. My list goes Xbox, Gamecube, PS2

Please don't hate me 'cause I like Gamecube! :eusa_pray

i have all 3 (rich kid u might think but not really) so i have experienced all 3 i would rate them

1: X-box
    2: Gamecube
    3: PS2

i have the same amount of games on the ps2 and x-box but i only have 4 gamecube games and i still think that is better than the ps2 (marginally). i like the gamecube and x-box because they are both great for multiplayer and since i have 3 brothers they are great

Maybe i won't tell you. (by the way i live in portugal). DOH!
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

nah
    ps2 is still da best....and ps3,as mr.mitch sed,will knock all u numskullz outta da water!!!!
    1.ps2
    2.gamecube
    3.x.box
    :x

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i have a PS2 and an X-Box, and I can't decide.
    X-Box has loads of cool games, I only got it because of Halo and Halo 2, Ninja Gaiden.
    But I kept my PS2 for GTA, cause I know the controls and I'm used to it
    But now I've adjusted to X-Box controllers! so it'll take me time to get back in routine, heh
    People who deserve a mention:

Janeh JackHB Properclone Spectate Jrh2002

I would add more, but I'm lazy.

Tokens

I own a Gamecube and PS2 and Have played on a XBox.

Gamecube is better due to sound, graphics and has old classic games with faster loading times.

PS2 has a wider range of Games and a DVD and Audio feature and it is easier to switch tunes and play DVD's.

XBox, bad graphics, far to heavy, very big and huge, lots of wires, sound is bad, its made by Microsoft.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by EdwardTine
    XBox, bad graphics, far to heavy, very big and huge, lots of wires, sound is bad, its made by Microsoft.
    what X-Box did you play on?
    Wires, so what, the PS2 has wires. As for bad graphics, you must be off your head, have you SEEN the screenshots for Halo2 and Fable?
    People who deserve a mention:

Janeh JackHB Properclone Spectate Jrh2002

I would add more, but I'm lazy.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast