HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Pietersen ton puts England back on top

Kevin Pietersen's magnificent unbeaten 104 lifted England to 309-3 after day one of the first Test at Lord's.

In his first Test against South Africa, Pietersen's classic 13th Test century was recorded with his 13th four. He shared a key unbroken stand of 192 with Ian Bell, who made a fluent 75 not out, after three wickets had fallen for three runs in 13 balls after lunch.

Andrew Strauss (44) and Alastair Cook (60) set the tone with a fine 114 stand after South Africa had chosen to bowl. It was a marvellous innings from Pietersen, given the huge amount of hype about playing against the country of his birth
    Go on Petey!! Its nice to see him back on form.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/cric...nd/7497128.stm

Tokens
    Habbo
    smiddy1234

Latest Awards:

It's stuff like this that makes me wonder why it needs to be copied from another website... but whatever, nice to see someone else talking about Cricket.

Amazed at how Ian Bell slowed up in the evening session :S - you would of thought he'd try to kick on quickly and get his century before KP.. so now if he gets a century he'll keep his doubters for scoring them all when someone else has made one first.

KP's conversion rate is amazing.. 13 centuries compared to his 10 half centuries.. let's hope he can go and make a big score, double century or more preferably!
    You french fried when you should have pizza'd. If you french fry when you should pizza, you're gonna have a bad time....

GREAT BANTER

Tokens

Latest Awards:

yeah england done pretty well today
    i feared for kp when he got hit on the helmet with the ball could of been nasty

JPT Champions 08-09
    We're Luton Town Fc

Tokens

It doesn't need to be copied.

If Vaughn wasn't captain then he'd would of been chucked out of the squad a long time ago because he's terrible - and that's a fact. Strauss was in fact the best player today I feel and was unduly given LBW and he would've gone on. I think it's funny how SA came to England expecting an easy series [so did I actually] but it could be fun.

1st test a draw

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Janczyk View Post
    It doesn't need to be copied.

If Vaughn wasn't captain then he'd would of been chucked out of the squad a long time ago because he's terrible - and that's a fact. Strauss was in fact the best player today I feel and was unduly given LBW and he would've gone on. I think it's funny how SA came to England expecting an easy series [so did I actually] but it could be fun.

1st test a draw
    Yeh whatever. :rolleyes:

Tokens
    Habbo
    smiddy1234

Latest Awards:

I do agree, Virgil is picked merely for his Captaincy abilities. Batsmen like Owais Shah and even Ian Blackwell are better than Vaughan. Plus the other two offer the same sort of services as Vaughan, they both bowl right arm break, but the other two tend to bowl more, it's something which England need, a top order batsmen who can also do some relief bowling.
    Vaughan used to do it but since his knee injuries he doesn't.. (exception: world cup 2007).
    You french fried when you should have pizza'd. If you french fry when you should pizza, you're gonna have a bad time....

GREAT BANTER