HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: Delays with VIP

Tokens
    Habbo
    nvrspk4

Latest Awards:

Default Delays with VIP

Hey,

Unfortunately, due to problems with the server we have been unable to access the VIP Email for the last few days. Therefore, if you Bought VIP for a Friend or bought via SMS VIP, we ask you to bear with us as we try to get the issue sorted. Any VIP that was bought within the last 72 hours may have gotten caught up, so we ask you to be patient while we attempt to fix the issue.

We hope to have all VIP added within 24 hours, we will try our best.

Thanks, and have an awesome day!

EDIT: It is still not resolved, we're currently working with the hosting company as our techies were not able to fix it, we'll have it up as soon as they fix it
    Last edited by nvrspk4; 19-07-2008 at 07:50 AM.
    It costs nothing to be a good friend.

American and Proud

I also use the account nvrspk on other computers.

Tokens
    Habbo
    nvrspk4

Latest Awards:

VIP should now be fixed, if you still haven't recieved it please PM me! We sincerely apologize for the delay, there really was nothing we could do about it
    It costs nothing to be a good friend.

American and Proud

I also use the account nvrspk on other computers.