HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: Celebrities

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Celebrities

Do you think that being a Celebritiy/Famous dosnt mean much these days and dosnt represent people who have who have worked hard for what they have or do you think having celebrity status shows you are a hard working person and role model to others.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

In some cases, yes, in others - definitely not.

A-List actors in famous roles surely deserve their celebrity. But people who are famous just for being famous? No.

Tokens

Famous people are celebrities whether you like it or not.

Debate over.

Tokens

Being a "celebrity" these days really doesn't mean anything, the people who come out of the BB house are considered celebrities, I'd say they're just attention seekers. A celebrity to me is someone who has done outstanding work in their field and become famous because of it.

Tokens

Not for the people in things such as "The Hills" I love the show, but only to mock and criticise them. They've ruined there lives by doing that, by not being famous for a reason in years to come they'll be labeled horrible things, worse than now.
    People who have really worked hard, lived in LA for ten years waitressing and trying hard and working and building up a good body of work deserve some respect.
    But really ALL celebs are just our little puppets, there to entertain us, but people let them believe they practically rule the world so they have all this power. It kinda breaks my heart, imagine what things will be like in another ten years?
    Grandad: I mean smoking mari-jew-arna! You brought a slur upon the family name.

Rodney: Oh leave off Grandad. I'd have to get done for chicken molesting to bring a slur on this family's name.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

People who get famous through things like Big Brother dont relaly deserve all the media attention received after they leave the house

Tokens

Don't blame them, the people who leave the big brother house and become a 'celebrity' blame yourself, your family your friends and everyone you know. The magazines don't do them a favour or anything, they don't say 'Look because you tried so hard we'll give you more coverage' no, you're the problem. You buy the magazines, you give them money, you fuel the fire.

Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

Celebs are simply known for what they do or what they've done. People like them because they're on TV and lots like them and cause they're mostly quite hot.. lol