HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fox hunting?

Tokens

Default Fox hunting?

Sorry if this has been posted many times before :rolleyes:
    But i feel strongly for this.
    Fox hunting has got a really bad reputation, and now its been banned im furious
    We are now made to do Paper Trails around a woods, and the first person to the end wins. :eusa_whis
    I'm sorry but this is stupid.
    No wonder this country is falling apart. People are stopping traditions in England which have been going for hundred's of years. Okay, okay its animal cruelty, but when we were allowed we hardly caught anything anyway! :@:@
    Farmers especially are annoyed as foxes are eating chickens, geese and ducks and its rather annoying.

I just wondered on your views?
    I didnt mean to offend anyone this is just merely my opinion
    x

Moved by Slowpoke (Forum Moderator) from Discuss Anything since it's become more of a debate than a discussion.
    Last edited by Slowpoke; 22-07-2008 at 07:48 PM.
    Define; Boys

* Can't live with them. *
    * Cant live withut them. *
    * How awkward. * :eusa_wall

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Oracle. View Post
    Sorry if this has been posted many times before :rolleyes:
    But i feel strongly for this.
    Fox hunting has got a really bad reputation, and now its been banned im furious
    We are now made to do Paper Trails around a woods, and the first person to the end wins. :eusa_whis
    I'm sorry but this is stupid.
    No wonder this country is falling apart. People are stopping traditions in England which have been going for hundred's of years. Okay, okay its animal cruelty, but when we were allowed we hardly caught anything anyway! :@:@
    Farmers especially are annoyed as foxes are eating chickens, geese and ducks and its rather annoying.

I just wondered on your views?
    I didnt mean to offend anyone this is just merely my opinion
    x
    Yes I do agree. I really hate foxes as they completely cause havoc to the livestock and are very cunning. I do think that the way they are killed, however is inhumane and should kill the foxes with a bullet to the head.
    Its a difficult debate as you can sympathise with both sides but I think there should be some form of negotiation such as continuing the fox hunting but when the hounds bring out the fox, they should immediately be put to death. Whether that would occur though is a different matter.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

You must have problems in your head if you have an urge to chase after something and kill it. And they have to eat to survive, sorry to say.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I haven't seen a fox in my area for ages since wheely bins were given out. Why should they be killed anyway? Foxes are predators just like us.

Image removed by Bolt660 (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature which exceed the maximum limits for your usergroup.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Virgin Mary View Post
    You must have problems in your head if you have an urge to chase after something and kill it. And they have to eat to survive, sorry to say.
    They come back. Trust me, I keep poultry and made the mistake of thinking it wouldn't come back. Killed my brooding hen and the 5 chicks.
    I'm not going to let them eat my livestock either. They can go find food elsewhere but to me they're a pest. They'll never stop since they have a real taste for it.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Bring it back i say, banning the hunt is like banning cricket
    Conductor of the Runaway Train of Militant Homosexuality

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by ideabox View Post
    They come back. Trust me, I keep poultry and made the mistake of thinking it wouldn't come back. Killed my brooding hen and the 5 chicks.
    I'm not going to let them eat my livestock either. They can go find food elsewhere but to me they're a pest. They'll never stop since they have a real taste for it.
    Then shoot them or something. If you have an obvious problem with them then deal with it. I think it's pretty twisted though if you ride around on a horse chasing something for the fun of it. Perhaps it is a tradition - unfortunately times move on. Slavery was a tradition, as was living in caves and many other things we no longer do. It's called modernisation for a more civilised society.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I thought it was only illegal with hounds?

Tokens
    Habbo
    BV

Latest Awards:

they have to get food from somewhere and they shouldnt be shot for trying to survive.

running around looking for them is just cruel.. thats when there not doing anything to you at all..

Tokens
    Habbo
    swearwolf

Latest Awards:

its ok to shoot them but the normal fox hunting is wrong no matter what anyone says and im more than happy its banned.
    no

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast