HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

View Poll Results: Football - Hot or Not?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hot!

19 65.52%
  • Not!

10 34.48%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Ajthedragon

Latest Awards:

Default Football - Hot or Not?

Discuss
    One for the road. :rolleyes:

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I've always disliked Football one reason; Boring.

I can't stand the fact people sit there and watch other people kick a football around a rectangle piece of grass.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Football isn't hot due to the fact it is mainly played in the winter.

I love football. I'm a season ticket holder at Cardiff and I got to 7-10 away games per season. I watch football all the time on the T.V., aswell.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I love football and I always have done ever since I can remember. I support Manchester United as my dad was born in Manchester and a few seasons ago I held a season ticket. Unfortanatly, sometimes it was pretty hard to go every week as I live about 3 hours away from Manchester. Other than that I support Oxford United (Alright don't judge me) purely because I live in Oxford but at the moment not having much joy from the club.

Tokens

I used to hate it. Until i bought a match magazine for first time then i reliased i loved it.

I used to support Man utd for about 3 years until last summer i relisaed the meaning of "Glory Hunters" Everyone supported them and it wanst really fun no more. . I then went to support southend due to visting essex at the the time to see friends up there. Its been a year supporting now and have been to 2 games and going to see my 3rd next saturday.

Also my freind supports Rotherham and my old teacher used to support Man city and i think out of all the year 11 - Year 11 Teachers football supporters we were the only ones to support any team not including the big 4 .

Im glad i switched because its more unique and funny to see people coming up to you in kent saying . " You support Southend". Its also good to also see man utd fans saying " Well they did beat us 1-0".
    Last edited by Geo23; 03-08-2008 at 02:36 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    cjw93

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by iMegz. View Post
    I love football and I always have done ever since I can remember. I support Manchester United as my dad was born in Manchester and a few seasons ago I held a season ticket. Unfortanatly, sometimes it was pretty hard to go every week as I live about 3 hours away from Manchester. Other than that I support Oxford United (Alright don't judge me) purely because I live in Oxford but at the moment not having much joy from the club.

Coming down to Grays this season?
    Used to be GraysAthChaz

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GraysAthChaz View Post
    Coming down to Grays this season?
    Thats on November 15th isn't it? Hmm I'm not too sure at the moment, but if I haven't got anything planned then I might.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Football is more than just a game, it's life.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Best sport in the world. Fact.
    Also known as that charming, handsome, young fellow SHEEPY.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Boooring.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast