HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 30 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

How the fudge did that happen? I had a Laura V Alexandra final... With Laura to take it... Laura is the best singer in the competition...

Yes, it wasn't a good night - but she still shouldn't have been in the bottom two... Daniel and Rachel were awful tonight, everyone that was watching it with me screamed when Daniel bloody got through >.<

Neither Ruth and Laura should have been in the bottom two, and as always Ruth pulls off a fantastic survival song... I wish they never introduced the new rule about the last song >.<

Laura, hopefully, will get something out of this... But I'm really disappointed...

Guess I'm going to have to go for an Alexandra V Diana final now...

And how the FUDGE is Dannii winning? Everyone said she would have no chance, yet she has the most acts? Pfft

I'm pretty sure that Simon and Louis would have voted Laura off because she's a massive threat... and because they only have one act left...

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i really dont think they should vote on the last performance. They should go on vocal range, talent, and how far they can go. Ruth, honestly, cannot go far in this country.

Kardan, i agree completely but i would have put alex as winning, mainly as shes my favourite lol. i would rep u but i cant lol
    Last edited by kk.; 08-11-2008 at 10:24 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Laura could of broke UK, USA and many other places. pile of crap, seriously i only like
    alexandra and diana now!!
    dannyboi'

Tokens

Latest Awards:

argh

This is worse than the Leon V Rhydian result

Tokens

Latest Awards:

kardan, i actually agree with you. I AM ARGUEING ON YOUTUBE!! everyone agrees!
    this is the worst result going.
    dannyboi'

Tokens

Latest Awards:

lol post the link, i wanna see this arument

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i forgot to say earlier, mariah was so obviously lipsynching it was unbelievable lol

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm seriously pissed off now. Laura was by far the best, Alexandra to win now.

What the **** is the british public up too? Austin then Laura, I mean wth?!

A lot of oldies voting this year by the looks of things, I dislike Louis after that decision.

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

er to be fair ruth was by far a better singer when they had to sing before the decision was made & she's been great every other time aswell.

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens

Latest Awards:

x factor today was a let down, i was lookin forward to diana but NOPE. NOTHING. LAME.