HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

ACTUAL TRANSFER NEWS..

Portsmouth have signed Algerian left back Nadir Belhadj on a season-long loan from Lens.
    Manchester City
    Oxford United
    Woodley sports

y'know.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Alexi Smertin looks like he's on his way to Ninian Park.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Liverpool have signed V. Flora from Botagofo for free.
    Manchester City
    Oxford United
    Woodley sports

y'know.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Tokens
    Habbo
    Flamedragon3

Quote Originally Posted by Minstrels View Post
    Yet again my source paid off, I posted at the start of last month that he'd leave. Thank god he's gone, he played well for us however he didn't get back in time. I feel Zab is a better, stronger and quicker player than Corluka will ever been. My views of Corluka have gone rapidly down hill by the comments he made on SkySports "I am happy I have gone to a bigger club with better players". Oh really? We'll see when the Arabs buy us and Petrov merks you at COMS, we'll watch your face when you get knocked out of the cups, we'll shout out the war cry "Charley, whats the score? Charley, Charley whats the score?" when SWP and Petrov link up and take the piss out of your defence. He's a mug, going to burn my home kit from last season, dunno whether to do it in the garden or wait till he comes back to COMS and wait outside the Spurs coach and just write "MUG" on it and hand it to him. *****.
    Well hes not going to say, "I am really disapointed that I have gone to a smaller club with worser players." Is he? :rolleyes: lol.

Vassell did this to Villa, he said "I am glad that I have come to a bigger and better club like Manchester City", so all Villa fans hate him for that, shame really, because he did so much for them... :/
    Quote Originally Posted by sock View Post
    Spurs suck, they got good players but can't do anything with them, I think your best option Minstrels do it at COMS Can't wait till next transfer window with all our money we'll have bloody like kaka and crap.
    They haven't got a goal scorer because they're just selling them all, pmsl!

Quote Originally Posted by Minstrels View Post
    Caciedo has gone.
    To where?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Flamedragon3 View Post
    Well hes not going to say, "I am really disapointed that I have gone to a smaller club with worser players." Is he? :rolleyes: lol.

Vassell did this to Villa, he said "I am glad that I have come to a bigger and better club like Manchester City", so all Villa fans hate him for that, shame really, because he did so much for them... :/

They haven't got a goal scorer because they're just selling them all, pmsl!

To where?
    He didn't have to say "With better players".
    At the time we were bigger and better, Anelka, SWP etc.
    Berlin.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

ye but look at Bentley hes done crap at Spurs and was great at Blackburn.
    lmao Spurs signed Corluka on a [6-year deal] for bloody 8.75M we got 9M for a piece of crap, lmao. and I don't think he'll last those 6 years cos Spurs'll proabbly want him gona after 1st season.
    Spurs suck, they got good players but can't do anything with them, I think your best option Minstrels do it at COMS Can't wait till next transfer window with all our money we'll have bloody like kaka and crap.
    Yeah what you have to remember is that the team has just played its 3rd premier league game, and Darren Bent has been our only striker worth playing. It doesn't come as much of a suprise to me that we have had a bumpy start to the season. Honestly, some people in here are sore losers and need to just calm down...
    Last edited by JackBuddy; 01-09-2008 at 11:50 AM.

Image removed by Bolt660 (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature which exceed the maximum limits for your usergroup.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by JackBuddy View Post
    Yeah what you have to remember is that the team has just played its 3rd premier league game, and Darren Bent has been our only striker worth playing. It doesn't come as much of a suprise to me that we have had a bumpy start to the season.
    City were top this time last season.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Nacho "Hot Hot" Gonzalez has joined Newcastle on a season-long loan from Valencia.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Geraint View Post
    Nacho "Hot Hot" Gonzalez has joined Newcastle on a season-long loan from Valencia.
    Wouldn't want to be a Newcastle fan, eating extra hot nachos at the match? Hate to be the geordies pair of undercrackers after the game!

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast