HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Put virtually any movie on your nokia!

I found out this program, which I think is pretty nifty. It's called NOKIA MULTIMEDIA CONVERTER 2.0, which I downloaded off the official nokia forums. It's really cool. Basically, you upload a movie file, some are not compatible, but most of them are. You upload the movie, and convert it. It then makes it a .3gp file, which you then save to your multimedia card (if you have one). If you don't have a multimedia card, then register with www.zedge.no and upload it on the upload shack. You need to register with the nokia forums for it to work, and you don't need to have a nokia phone (although it helps), just a video phone that accepts .3gp files. Here's the link;

http://www.forum.nokia.com/main/0,,034-63,00.html

Enjoy.

Also, I used a nokia 6230i with memory card and the quality is quite good.

On a totally unrelated note, I'm off school on Friday to go to Max Power Live. Well mint, innit?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yep interesting. Mobile screens are tiny.
    Movies are good when viewed on large screens,
    see where in going?

I really wouldnt want to watch a movie on
    my mobile, cinemas or tv. Yeah.
    Its about the quality of the post, not quanity! ©

"One Who Gossips to you, Gossips OF you."©[My quotes, Mine! *Smack*]

E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G "Cuz your my everything ... "

Keep Giving Rep Points To People Who Deserve It Its Not A Popularity Contest © ?-Doc-?

"I Am .. Your Father"

Concentric - Super Mod
    Please do not have an excessively large signature, or one which uses more than one picture/smiley.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i didn't exactly mean movies, i mean, short video clips. ;p